Ravenholdt RP Sanctum Azeroth Press The Twisting Nether Gazette Wowpedia
Forum rules
This forum is used to offer feedback on existing Sanctum features, suggestions on additional features, and criticism of our policies. Anyone is welcome to comment, but please be constructive.
Vionora
Vionora
Posts: 66
Joined: February 18th, 2015, 5:27 pm
Vionora

More suggestions

Postby Vionora » March 5th, 2015, 9:41 pm

Hope these aren't annoying D:

First, any chance of having the PM limit increased? I'm almost at max already with all this plot coordination, and I am a total hoarder.

Second, I can't seem to find the button to delete posts. (Maybe because I'm viewing from a phone?) Is that intentional?

Edit: Oh, I do see the delete button on this post, but not this one: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=332&p=2976#p2960
Image

Xaraphyne/Julilee/Filora

Lukar
Lukar
Global Moderator
Posts: 107
Joined: March 20th, 2014, 6:38 pm
Lukar

Re: More suggestions

Postby Lukar » March 5th, 2015, 10:06 pm

Vionora wrote:Edit: Oh, I do see the delete button on this post, but not this one: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=332&p=2976#p2960


I've taken care of deleting the post for you. Not sure why it wasn't wanting to show the delete button.
Purveyor of Alternate Moral Choices

Vionora
Vionora
Posts: 66
Joined: February 18th, 2015, 5:27 pm
Vionora

Re: More suggestions

Postby Vionora » April 28th, 2015, 10:21 am

Vionora wrote:any chance of having the PM limit increased? I'm almost at max already with all this plot coordination, and I am a total hoarder.

Bump! Any chance of this? My poor, poor inbox ;_;
Image

Xaraphyne/Julilee/Filora

Aerana
Aerana
Global Moderator
Posts: 89
Joined: March 20th, 2014, 4:52 pm
Aerana

Re: More suggestions

Postby Aerana » April 28th, 2015, 11:57 am

Vionora wrote:
Vionora wrote:any chance of having the PM limit increased? I'm almost at max already with all this plot coordination, and I am a total hoarder.

Bump! Any chance of this? My poor, poor inbox ;_;


First, they aren't annoying! We are happy to receive suggestions and we're looking into this one now. We'll let you know as soon as our super-computer (a.k.a. the Administrator) analyzes this issue.
"It is all a balance."
~Aerana Dantay, Empress of the Twilight Empire~

Tinox
Tinox
Global Moderator
Posts: 66
Joined: March 20th, 2014, 2:04 pm
Tinox

Re: More suggestions

Postby Tinox » April 29th, 2015, 12:53 pm

Maximum number of messages in the Inbox has been upped to 200. Sorry it took so long, I seem to have missed this thread completely.

Vionora
Vionora
Posts: 66
Joined: February 18th, 2015, 5:27 pm
Vionora

Re: More suggestions

Postby Vionora » April 29th, 2015, 1:00 pm

You're my hero!
Image

Xaraphyne/Julilee/Filora

Vionora
Vionora
Posts: 66
Joined: February 18th, 2015, 5:27 pm
Vionora

Re: More suggestions

Postby Vionora » April 29th, 2015, 1:02 pm

Vionora wrote:Second, I can't seem to find the button to delete posts. (Maybe because I'm viewing from a phone?) Is that intentional?

Edit: Oh, I do see the delete button on this post, but not this one: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=332&p=2976#p2960

Also, I figured out why this was: the delete option disappears after further replies have been added. At least for non-administrators. If this is intended, that's understandable.
Image

Xaraphyne/Julilee/Filora

cron

Login  •  Register