Ravenholdt RP Sanctum Azeroth Press The Twisting Nether Gazette Wowpedia
Forum rules
This forum is used to offer feedback on existing Sanctum features, suggestions on additional features, and criticism of our policies. Anyone is welcome to comment, but please be constructive.
Twinflame
Twinflame
Twinflame

Custom Board Styles

Postby Twinflame » March 26th, 2014, 7:12 pm

Hey, so under the User Control Panel, Board Preferences, Global Settings, there's an option called "My Board Style" that changes the appearance of the site to one of the given options. Y'all can just go play with that to see what all the options are, and there's some pretty swanky choices in there. But when I went to the WoD option, I was disappointed to find myself looking at Orcs instead of Draenei (apologies to Orc fans, but you are my nemesis). I'm a bit curious if it would be possible for the community to come up with our own custom board styles based on the existing styles (changing something simple, like just the background) and have those implemented as options on the site? Could hold a contest to see who could come up with the best.

Lukar
Lukar
Global Moderator
Lukar

Re: Custom Board Styles

Postby Lukar » March 27th, 2014, 2:07 pm

As Blizzard said, it features orcs because Draenor is their homeworld. The Draenei are not from Draenor.

As far as implementing custom styles, that'd be Tinox's realm. I just wanted to make a comment about everyone thinking Warlords would feature more draenei than orcs given that, you know, above reasons.
Purveyor of Alternate Moral Choices

Naunet
Naunet
Global Moderator
Naunet

Re: Custom Board Styles

Postby Naunet » March 27th, 2014, 3:14 pm

Draenei > orcs, therefor all things should feature draenei. I thought this was simple logic?
"Song dogs barking at the break of dawn, lightning pushes the edges of a thunder storm. And these streets, quiet as a sleeping army, send their battered dreams to heaven."

Login  •  Register