Ravenholdt RP Sanctum Azeroth Press The Twisting Nether Gazette Wowpedia
Forum rules
This forum is used to offer feedback on existing Sanctum features, suggestions on additional features, and criticism of our policies. Anyone is welcome to comment, but please be constructive.
Thomas Jarington
Thomas Jarington
Thomas Jarington

Re: General-purpose reopening feedback

Postby Thomas Jarington » April 8th, 2014, 1:29 pm

Tinox wrote: Do you have any cookie restrictions?

Not that I am aware of. It only happens when I go to the IC pages, oddly enough. When I post here and then click into the "Alliance" IC page, I am logged out and have to re-log. LOL Meh, I'm not concerned, just a very minor hassle.
Thomas Jarington & Co.

Thomas Jarington
Thomas Jarington
Thomas Jarington

Postby Thomas Jarington » April 8th, 2014, 1:32 pm

And now it is all good. Huh. Well, at least the bug was squished or at least crawled into a hole somewhere. No issues, now. ::Shrug::
Thomas Jarington & Co.

Tinox
Tinox
Global Moderator
Tinox

Postby Tinox » April 8th, 2014, 2:06 pm

The best and the worst bugs are the one that stop as soon as someone looks into it.

Lukar
Lukar
Global Moderator
Lukar

Postby Lukar » April 8th, 2014, 3:20 pm

All just further proof that is Tinox who has eyebeams of death, not Lord Bevos.
Purveyor of Alternate Moral Choices

LEGION
LEGION
LEGION

Postby LEGION » April 8th, 2014, 7:29 pm

So I figured out what was happening with the 'bug' I had found earlier. The 'Submit' button is not in its default location when using the Quick Reply. In QR, 'Submit' is on the left, and 'Full Editor' is on the right. So it is very easy to click 'Full Editor' by mistake, as there is no color differentiation between the buttons and the text is slightly bolder on the Submit button.

Once you go to 'Full Editor' mode, it bumps the view to the top of the page where it shows the Forum Rules message. Submit is then in the normal place on the right. Not sure if you have any control over the UI in that instance Tinox, but that's what was going on.

Tinox
Tinox
Global Moderator
Tinox

Postby Tinox » April 8th, 2014, 8:45 pm

I'll see what I can do.

Naunet
Naunet
Global Moderator
Naunet

Postby Naunet » April 14th, 2014, 2:42 pm

I've noticed it's logging me out much more frequently than the old website did. Even when I check "log me in automatically", I only seem to remain logged in for a couple days at a time. Can this be adjusted?

/lazynau
"Song dogs barking at the break of dawn, lightning pushes the edges of a thunder storm. And these streets, quiet as a sleeping army, send their battered dreams to heaven."

LEGION
LEGION
LEGION

Postby LEGION » April 14th, 2014, 8:03 pm

Are you browsing from the same PC all the time? I haven't been logged out yet since I first logged in a week or two ago. Even after the Sanctum was suspended and reinstated, I was still logged in. I'm using Firefox btw, on the same computer (not swapping to phone at all, etc.).

Login  •  Register