Ravenholdt RP Sanctum Azeroth Press The Twisting Nether Gazette Wowpedia
Forum rules
This forum is used to offer feedback on existing Sanctum features, suggestions on additional features, and criticism of our policies. Anyone is welcome to comment, but please be constructive.
Tinox
Tinox
Global Moderator
Tinox

General-purpose reopening feedback

Postby Tinox » March 23rd, 2014, 1:07 pm

Whenever the Sanctum sees big changes, there's inevitably a lot of tweaking and tuning to be made to make sure it works best for everyone. Think of this thread as the 'Misc' drawer for your feedback and comments.

Kiraleen
Kiraleen
Kiraleen

Re: General-purpose reopening feedback

Postby Kiraleen » March 23rd, 2014, 6:10 pm

Yay!

Myaka
Myaka
Myaka

Postby Myaka » March 23rd, 2014, 6:37 pm

Yay! It's back =D
Battletag: Myaka#1873 feel free to add me! If your tag is different then your character name say you are from the sanctum.
Alliance: Myaka(Main), Mervic, Surina, Dundhane(Emerys Dundhane)
Horde: Fleetmane, Kirand.

Tirien
Tirien
Tirien

Postby Tirien » March 24th, 2014, 11:15 am

Sweet deal. Now to familiarize with what symbols mean what in terms of "Hey bro, you haven't read this. Do yourself a solid and click this thread link, maybe?" and "Yo dawg, you got a message lazin' about in yo inbox."

Also send ALL THE FRIEND REQUESTS.
polartech.deviantart.com

LEGION
LEGION
LEGION

Postby LEGION » March 24th, 2014, 9:05 pm

I dunno if this will happen every time, but when I went to do a quick reply to the Avatar thread, it threw this warning window reminding me that the area was only for off-topic, when I clicked the submit button the first time. Then I clicked again and it went through. Not sure if that's 'working as intended' or not, but it's kinda annoying.

EDIT: Also, quick navigation to 'Active Topics' might be nice if it can be added outside of the main Board Index. Thanks!

Tinox
Tinox
Global Moderator
Tinox

Postby Tinox » March 24th, 2014, 9:12 pm

Hm. I'll do some testing later. I'll also see about adding the Active Topics to the top bar.

LEGION
LEGION
LEGION

Postby LEGION » March 24th, 2014, 9:59 pm

Yeah it may have been a 'special for me' glitch or something. I didn't see it when I posted the message here.

Tinox
Tinox
Global Moderator
Tinox

Postby Tinox » March 25th, 2014, 9:30 am

LEGION wrote:EDIT: Also, quick navigation to 'Active Topics' might be nice if it can be added outside of the main Board Index. Thanks

Booyah.

Twinflame
Twinflame
Twinflame

Postby Twinflame » March 26th, 2014, 7:02 pm

So I'm really enjoying this updated website. It's a lot easier to navigate and just looks great, and this quick-reply thing is way on the snazzy side. Hopefully the new host company is much better than the last.

Naunet
Naunet
Global Moderator
Naunet

Postby Naunet » March 26th, 2014, 7:09 pm

I agree. The whole thing feels very slick. I kinda wish it wasn't so dark because my eyes, but ah well. XD
"Song dogs barking at the break of dawn, lightning pushes the edges of a thunder storm. And these streets, quiet as a sleeping army, send their battered dreams to heaven."

Login  •  Register