Ravenholdt RP Sanctum Azeroth Press The Twisting Nether Gazette Wowpedia
Forum rules
This forum is used to offer feedback on existing Sanctum features, suggestions on additional features, and criticism of our policies. Anyone is welcome to comment, but please be constructive.
Nolan
Nolan
Nolan

No Introduce Yourself Thread

Postby Nolan » July 22nd, 2014, 10:44 pm

I'm a new member, just this evening, and I noticed that there isn't a place to introduce myself to the Sanctum. I was hoping to introduce myself OOC'ly to the people here. On that note, hello to the Sanctum!

On a side note, I have to say that though I'm not currently able to play WoW because of my situation IRL, I would like to be allowed to stay because I plan on coming back to WoW as soon as possible. (Not having a job, especially in this state, is like my anathema or something.) If possible, I'd like to join and conduct some forum RP in the mean time to get to know other people and their characters. :)
Noldain: Human Death Knight
Baltus Ravenholm: Worgen Priest
Nylaenan Oakwhisper: Night Elf Druid
Nipwick Mechaneedle: Gnome Rogue
Njolin Stonefeather: Dwarf Shaman

LEGION
LEGION
LEGION

Re: No Introduce Yourself Thread

Postby LEGION » July 23rd, 2014, 2:16 am

I think we used to have one. This is the second incarnation of this fine community site, and we're still adding things back.

That said, welcome to the realm! I hope you enjoy it here. :)

Thomas Jarington
Thomas Jarington
Thomas Jarington

Postby Thomas Jarington » July 23rd, 2014, 9:52 am

Welcome, Nolzog!

Feel free to jump right in and make some forum rp posts. Cheers and we'll see you on the boards!
Thomas Jarington & Co.

Naunet
Naunet
Global Moderator
Naunet

Postby Naunet » July 23rd, 2014, 1:22 pm

Hey there, Nolzog!

I can't remember if we used to have an introduction thread or a sub-forum... Either way, that's an excellent suggestion. I'll poke the other mods and see about doing something. For now, the off-topic sub-forum would be a good place to introduce yourself (though you already have here haha).

And you're more than welcome to hang around no matter your current playing status. Real life bites us all in the ass at times. But we do love our forum rp. :) Welcome to the family.
"Song dogs barking at the break of dawn, lightning pushes the edges of a thunder storm. And these streets, quiet as a sleeping army, send their battered dreams to heaven."

Thomas Jarington
Thomas Jarington
Thomas Jarington

Postby Thomas Jarington » July 23rd, 2014, 1:59 pm

I kind of like the title of this thread. A bit wacky, but perfect for our realm.

Be sure to introduce yourself on the, "No Introduce Yourself Thread" thread.
Thomas Jarington & Co.

Tinox
Tinox
Global Moderator
Tinox

Postby Tinox » July 23rd, 2014, 3:54 pm

You know, now that I think of it I'm fairly sure that we used to have an introduction thread. I must have overlooked it when putting things back together. It would be a good addition, I'll make sure to correct that.

Nolan
Nolan
Nolan

Postby Nolan » July 23rd, 2014, 4:22 pm

Thomas Jarington wrote:I kind of like the title of this thread. A bit wacky, but perfect for our realm.

Be sure to introduce yourself on the, "No Introduce Yourself Thread" thread.

I didn't notice that at the time. :P

Of course I did mean it as a notification; "No Introduce Yourself Thread" meaning there isn't an introductions thread. :)

And thank you for the welcomes. I'm not a fantastic RP'er but I'll try it out and see how it goes.
Noldain: Human Death Knight
Baltus Ravenholm: Worgen Priest
Nylaenan Oakwhisper: Night Elf Druid
Nipwick Mechaneedle: Gnome Rogue
Njolin Stonefeather: Dwarf Shaman

RiktheRed21
RiktheRed21
RiktheRed21

Postby RiktheRed21 » July 23rd, 2014, 10:24 pm

Welcome to the server! We need all the dedicated rp'ers we can get. I look forward to seeing what you are capable of.
"I am the Night!" -Brinnea, Rikthered, Cynthya, Orgog, Kazarak.....

Login  •  Register