Ravenholdt RP Sanctum Azeroth Press The Twisting Nether Gazette Wowpedia
Forum rules
This forum is used by the Sanctum team to post news and updates on the Sanctum's status. For comments on those upates, please post to the Suggestion Box forum.
Tinox
Tinox
Global Moderator
Tinox

Server mergers and style issues

Postby Tinox » August 1st, 2014, 12:32 pm

Hello everyone,

This is just a quick note to let everyone know that the server merge with Twisting Nether seems to have caused some weird bugs in the armory. This appears to have caused some issues with the style we use, which allows us to fetch armory information for a character and link it to an account. I am looking into a way to resolve the problem or at least work around it, but in the meantime, simply send me a PM should you encounter an SQL error message. Include the text of the error and I will fix the page as soon as possible.

Sorry about the bother. Hopefully this will not last very long.

Lukar
Lukar
Global Moderator
Lukar

Re: Server mergers and style issues

Postby Lukar » August 1st, 2014, 12:49 pm

Armory issues can be tricky. Hopefully our particular one resolves quickly, because I know some realms have had lingering issues for several weeks :\
Purveyor of Alternate Moral Choices

Tinox
Tinox
Global Moderator
Tinox

Postby Tinox » August 3rd, 2014, 1:12 pm

Update:

In order to avoid further trouble, I recommend not linking your account with a character created less than a week before the merge (so after the 24th of July).

Tinox
Tinox
Global Moderator
Tinox

Postby Tinox » September 11th, 2014, 5:40 pm

Update:

I have turned the Armory integration back on. Keep your fingers crossed.

Naunet
Naunet
Global Moderator
Naunet

Postby Naunet » September 11th, 2014, 9:38 pm

Tinoooooooooooooooooooooooooox.

Twin and I's RP threads are bringing up SQL errors. *flails in a panic*

[edit] Turns out the culprit was Twinflame. *eyeballs* He had "In-game Name" filled out and I didn't. Probably has something to do with the character recognition getting messed up because our characters are inactive or somesuch. Anyway.

DEEP SIGH OF RELIEF OMG.
"Song dogs barking at the break of dawn, lightning pushes the edges of a thunder storm. And these streets, quiet as a sleeping army, send their battered dreams to heaven."

Login  •  Register