Ravenholdt RP Sanctum Azeroth Press The Twisting Nether Gazette Wowpedia
Forum rules
This forum is used to post stories that are not related to World of Warcraft. Advertising your work is authorized, within reason.
Twinflame
Twinflame
Twinflame

Sci-fi anthology Kickstarter

Postby Twinflame » March 26th, 2014, 7:00 pm

So this is a thing that I'm involved with. It's going to contain a few of my stories and a lot of awesome work from other authors. Obviously I suggest it for any sci-fi fans, especially those who like darker fiction, since a lot of the stories in the book take really twisted turns.

This is the first time I've taken to Kickstarter to fund a writing project and it's turned out a lot better than I was expecting. We reached our funding goal on the first day and I'm pretty confident that we'll reach at least one of our stretch goals. If we get to the second, we get to make a fantasy anthology, so that'd be cool.

Naunet
Naunet
Global Moderator
Naunet

Re: Sci-fi anthology Kickstarter

Postby Naunet » March 26th, 2014, 7:08 pm

Twenty thumbs up. And I don't even have twenty thumbs!

Wait. Where did these thumbs come from?
"Song dogs barking at the break of dawn, lightning pushes the edges of a thunder storm. And these streets, quiet as a sleeping army, send their battered dreams to heaven."

Lukar
Lukar
Global Moderator
Lukar

Postby Lukar » March 27th, 2014, 2:10 pm

Naunet wrote:Twenty thumbs up. And I don't even have twenty thumbs!

You're an undead. Why are you so surprised that you have random body parts lying around?
Purveyor of Alternate Moral Choices

Twinflame
Twinflame
Twinflame

Postby Twinflame » March 27th, 2014, 8:13 pm

You're an orc. Wait you're a Night Elf. I don't understand anything anymore. Maybe everyone is everything. That must be it.

Kiraleen
Kiraleen
Kiraleen

Postby Kiraleen » March 27th, 2014, 8:51 pm

Lukar wrote:
Naunet wrote:Twenty thumbs up. And I don't even have twenty thumbs!

You're an undead. Why are you so surprised that you have random body parts lying around?

Kiraleen generally frowns on that.

Lukär
Lukär
Lukär

Postby Lukär » March 28th, 2014, 8:52 am

Twinflame wrote:You're an orc. Wait you're a Night Elf. I don't understand anything anymore. Maybe everyone is everything. That must be it.

Better?

Twinflame
Twinflame
Twinflame

Postby Twinflame » March 28th, 2014, 11:42 pm

Lukär wrote:
Twinflame wrote:You're an orc. Wait you're a Night Elf. I don't understand anything anymore. Maybe everyone is everything. That must be it.

Better?

But it's a lie! It's a lie! D:

Naunet
Naunet
Global Moderator
Naunet

Postby Naunet » July 24th, 2014, 12:58 pm

So Tides of Possibility is officially up on Amazon in e-book format. CELEBRATION!!!!!!

It's going out in print at the River Oaks Barnes & Noble, if anyone is a Houstonian. There's a signing August 9th! I think it's also going to be for sale as POD through Createspace, but Twin has more details as to how one orders that.

Buy book! Write review! Support authors!
"Song dogs barking at the break of dawn, lightning pushes the edges of a thunder storm. And these streets, quiet as a sleeping army, send their battered dreams to heaven."

Thomas Jarington
Thomas Jarington
Thomas Jarington

Postby Thomas Jarington » July 25th, 2014, 1:12 am

OMG! I just moved away from Houston last year. Was only there 8 months, but I grew up in Texas. I know the River Oaks B&N quite well.

I am going to buy it tomorrow on Amazon, but it would have been cool to go to the signing.

Congratulations!
Thomas Jarington & Co.

Login  •  Register