Ravenholdt RP Sanctum Azeroth Press The Twisting Nether Gazette Wowpedia
Forum rules
This forum is used to post Sanctum contests and challenges, as well as entries to those events. Please keep all submissions to a single thread per person per event.
Myaka
Myaka
Myaka

Writing Challenge February 2014 - Myaka

Postby Myaka » March 30th, 2014, 5:53 pm

Since Kerala reposted her stories, I figured I would mine too. I really enjoyed writing some of these! I didn't finish all of mine, but i'll post up what I got!

1: Turning
2: All That I'm Living For
3: Where's The Girl
4: She Was There
5: I Am Only One
6: Versions of Violence
7: Breaking the Habit
8: The Clockyard
9: Looking for Angels
10. Fully Allive
11: Fantine's Death-Come to Me

I lost my list after the sanctum died, but these were still fun to write!
Last edited by Myaka on March 30th, 2014, 6:48 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Battletag: Myaka#1873 feel free to add me! If your tag is different then your character name say you are from the sanctum.
Alliance: Myaka(Main), Mervic, Surina, Dundhane(Emerys Dundhane)
Horde: Fleetmane, Kirand.

Myaka
Myaka
Myaka

Re: Writing Challenge February 2014 - Myaka

Postby Myaka » March 30th, 2014, 6:01 pm

((Turning - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FM9dicyQ00s))

They were fighting; swords were shrieking, cries of dying intermixing with battle cries from all sides into a cacophonous symphony. Yes, they were fighting.

And they were dying.

She pulled herself into a sitting position, leaning against a block of destroyed wall, breathing heavily as she glanced over the stone to see another of the regiment run to her side. He looked her over before passing her a vial of blood colored potion.

"Fel, Kaylock." He chuckled weakly. "How many have you ended up tanglin' with?" Myaka didn't answer for a while, choosing to gulp down the health potion and giving it time to work before she answered in a hoarse voice.

"I lost count a long time ago. Where are the others?" His answer was cut of when a Felguard brought his sword down hard on the wall. Chunks of mortar and stone flew around them as she moved back away from the wall. Her fellow soldier was not so lucky. Blood sprayed as the man slumped to the ground, the debris burying his now cooling corpse. Myaka dived and darted away from the felguard, knowing that any attack would be suicide without her sword that had been lost in one of the many battles she had already fought.

A sound rent through the air, a great singing horn. She looked up at the great tree that made up the bulk of the area. The leader of the demons was pulling his way up the tree, We are too late, Despair rolled through her. All those deaths, and it meant nothing. Balls of light suddenly flew at the demon and circled around it, halting its progress.

She darted away from the felguard again, but this time turned on her heel and went to dive at it. If the demons were going to win anyway, she'd take this one with her to death.

An explosion rocked through everything, blinding white light and heat the only thing she could see and feel as the world then went black.

---------------------------------

She walked through the twin rows of bodies, hobbling slightly with the cane she had been given when she left the infirmary. The explosion of the wisps destroying Archimonde destroyed almost everything that was in its path, not caring who was Horde and Alliance or demon. Only her dive at the felguard had saved her from the worst of the blast but even then her landing had led to her leg being trapped under debris. But it was better then the body of her fellow solder who had been found crushed to a pulp not far from the felguard who had killed him.

She forced her thoughts away from her own physical pain and to those that had been laid out respectfully after the fighting.

--------------------------------

She listened respectfully to the one boasting by the fire, going on about how many demons he was going to kill, how great of a warrior he was. Even though she knew he had never held anything more dangerous then a plow.

"Kaylock!" Her attention caught, she glanced at him. "How many of them demons do ya thin' you're gonna get?" She shook her head with a slight grin. "Come o', you ain't bad with that sword you are always carryin'. I'm sure you'll get ah few." Those around him sniggered, she wasn't sure if they were laughing at her, or the over eager boy that had never been in a battle that wasn't with his buddies after the crops were harvested.

----------------------------------

She shook her head, trying to hold the tears at bay at the memory, he wasn't as ready for the fighting. A pair of felhounds caught him before the fighting really got started. She had to hope he was dead before his body had been torn apart.

So many others, more then half of her regiment were lying in neat rows, some even next to the same Horde fighters they had ridiculed during those same fireside chats.

We are truly not that different. She thought, standing in front of the bodies of a Horde and Alliance warrior laid out side by side. We both bleed when injured, and the stab of a sword kills us all the same.

She remembered her own loathing of the Horde, something that had only just barely disappeared after her rescue from death by a Tauren Hunter only a few short weeks ago, with a stab of disgust. How could she believe what the others had been telling her. Papa always spoke of the Horde as something that at least deserved the chance to live, to find their happiness now that they were only trying to protect one another. He would have been ashamed of how cruel his daughter had been to the Horde fighting back the Burning Legion.

----------------------------------

"Winterborne!" Myaka turned at the call, already guessing who it was by the address. Dominic Sanders who was one of the survivors of Andorhal who had managed to procrastinate through his enlistment to 'accidentally' miss all of the previous fighting, sneered at her when she turned.

"I would have thought you'd be in Durotar celebrating the ceasefire with the rest of the greenskins." He moved forward, leaving the table with the rest of his friends and swaggered over to her. "Are we sure you aren't a greenskin in hiding?" She glared at the drunken man and swatted away his hand.

"Go back to your drinks, Sanders." She did little to hide her disgust of him, and turned on her heel to leave to a different area of the city. She could celebrate the end to the boiling conflict somewhere else. In her move, she missed the flash of anger that passed over Dominic's face and the calculating gleam that sparked in his eyes when he took in her meandering path that took her away from the populated area.

She missed the nods he gave to the four other men who stood and followed him outside.

She missed the fact that the scabbard that hung from her belt was empty .

She missed the fact that she had company as she wandered the empty darkened streets of Theramore pondering on a never ending war.
((This one was a fun one, I also was able to go full circle from my first major story arc that involved Dominic!))
Last edited by Myaka on March 30th, 2014, 6:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Battletag: Myaka#1873 feel free to add me! If your tag is different then your character name say you are from the sanctum.

Myaka
Myaka
Myaka

Postby Myaka » March 30th, 2014, 6:06 pm

((All That I'm Living For- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aX8W2FlTUXw))

She couldn't sleep.

She rolled over onto her back and stared up at the ceiling. She thought at first that it was the sounds of those still celebrating the lunar festival, but no, those were to quiet to be the problem.

It was not a night terror that pulled her to the waking world, that would require slumber, so what was keeping her from sleep? She slid from bed and started down stairs, bare feet padding softly across the floor.

A soft whistle was the only sound as she walked outside, the simple linen clothes she had changed into doing little to keep the chill of the Stormwind Night at bay. Leon landed with a thump next to her and soon gryphon and rider were airborne. Leon hovered in place, waiting for a command to travel but the dark haired woman riding seemed disinclined to give one.

Myaka stared into the foreboding night, it was both confining and freeing, promises of understanding and condemnation. Then, the cause of her racing mind was clear.

Today was the party thrown by another soldier of the empire, a celebration of the war ended with Hellscream. She had planned to go, she had even looked forward to go, but then...

The stories, the stories she'd spend the better part of a day researching and praying they weren't real.

Theramore, she tried not to dwell on the decimated city, not since the anniversary of its destruction, so many dead, so many lives lost she had once sworn to protect. In the daylight, she could forget, she could suppress the images of survivors strung up and tied to poles and used as archery dummies. Of people fighting in mockeries of arena sports because their captors threatened children.

But at night, with nothing but her thoughts, she was reminded all to easily. She had not made it into the city during the siege, but the tales she tracked down later painted an all to vivid stark picture. How could she have thought of celebrating when people who had thought they were safe went from one hell only to land in another? There was no celebration, not when she had failed.

Cries, imagined memories and pain and torture that had been, could have been, had no where to hide in the unforgiving night. She could not rest, she could not let down her guard. She could not let the Empire down as she did Theramore. She could not believe them safe when something could strike them.

One tyrant taken out of power, but not dead, a trial instead. How could they give him a chance. There was no grey area of what Hellscream had done. One only had to look at the crater where Theramore once stood; at the desecrated Vale of Eternal Blossoms.

Threats, Until Hellscream was dead he was a threat. Could any of those loyal to him have escaped the Siege? To many unknowns, to many faceless nameless enemies hiding in the shadows for them to celebrate the end to -one- conflict.

When they were gone, when all the threats were gone and the Empire was safe. When she could say that her failure to protect the people of Theramore was balanced by the people of the Empire's safety, then she could rest. There, in the all seeing night she saw the answer, the reason. Peace had to come, because without peace the people she cared about could not be safe.

She had found the lesson needed to calm her thoughts, and she hoped this would be the lullaby to lead her to the sleep she could not find.

((Mya has a very one track mind in a lot of things, and this shows it very well!))

Myaka
Myaka
Myaka

Postby Myaka » March 30th, 2014, 6:14 pm

((Where's The Girl - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MEVYsnGWhTA))

He tried not to be seen as he watched her. That was all either of them needed was for rumors and whispers to start about a young female guard and her Commander. But he could not stop watching.

Where was the girl he watched grow up? He couldn't see the girl that was the daughter of his friend and brother in blood in this woman he watched. So much of her had changed, from the short cropped dark brown hair that used to extend past her shoulders to the even stare that she sported now when on patrol. Where was the girl who would always have eyes sparkling with laughter, who always had a smile on her face?

Even during the fighting in the Third War she had that spark of life that was missing now. There had been a fire, a restless energy that propelled her through all the fighting. Why was that missing now?

Myaka glanced over at him, noticing his pensive look and cocked her head slightly, a silent question. He shook his head and turned, the movement letting her know he didn't need to speak with her, and walked back to his office to try to get work done.

The first report immediately brought his thoughts back to its previous course. A report from Myaka on her most recent patrol about a group of dissenters stirring up trouble. He sighed to himself, any Commander should be happy with a guard like Myaka, prompt reports, always signing up for extra patrols, never out causing any trouble. If he had just been her commander that might have even been the case for him but, he was not just her commander. He had been considered a member of the Winterborne family by her father since before she was born. She grew up calling him Uncle Mervic instead of Commander DuCharme. He didn't think he would ever see her as just one of his guards instead of someone he had practically adopted after the death of her family in the Culling.

A second report showed another reason for his worry. A medical report from a routine checkup he had to practically order her to do. A physical examination had shown fresh injuries that had come from the afore mentioned group of dissenters. There had been no mention in her report that she had been injured badly enough to need to visit the infirmary but the medical report indicated otherwise.

It shouldn't had surprised him though, he always had to order her to go to the infirmary, she fought tooth and nail against spending any time there. It was normally easier to send a nurse or doctor to the Barracks to catch her on shift change then recommend an infirmary visit.

He tapped his pen lightly against the two reports, maybe she's alone to much on patrol. He mused to himself, he had wanted to pair his guards for joint patrols for a while, but never did. A partner though...someone to keep her from overdoing it, and maybe help bring her out of whatever was hiding the girl he knew. Micah, her father, had been his partner years ago while in the Knights of the Silver Hand when patrols and missions sent them to dangerous places. Perhaps the chance to make the same type of lifelong friendship would be good for her.

He pulled a list of the guards patrol times from a stack of papers and looked it over, those working similar times would be best to start with.

Dominic Sanders and Jeric Mills He thought to himself. Dominic was an interesting choice he supposed, he was a hard headed man, but would be able to go toe to toe with how hard headed Mya was. But he also can have a drinking problem when he's not on patrol which could make Mya decide to leave him be and do patrols on her own, negating the use of joint patrols in the first place.

Jeric was probably the better choice then Dominic, but he could keep Dominic in mind as one if it didn't look like joint patrols would work with Jeric and Mya. He moved to walk out of the room and find Myaka and Jeric to give the new orders. Hoping that this will help bring back the girl he once knew.

Myaka
Myaka
Myaka

Postby Myaka » March 30th, 2014, 6:17 pm

((She was There- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZUUiACzgug4))

He tapped his pen against his desk in thought, staring at the reports in front of him without truly reading them. It had been three weeks, three weeks since Mya had been injured by the man he had assigned as her partner, Three weeks since she decided to leave Theramore and seek her place in the larger world. Oh he knew she said she wanted to spread the message of peace that she had believed for such a long time. He knew better, that shell that hid the girl he knew only hardened as time passed.

He was not as surprised as he should have been when she left, she was not happy in Theramore, she had not been for a long time. He hoped his final words to her were not a mistake. Pointing her to the Twilight Empire could backfire on him, perhaps she would fit in better if she stopped caring so much about peace with the Horde. But that peace seemed to be the only thing that could bring a spark back to her.

Laughter floated through his open office door, catching his attention like a crack of a whip. He hurried to the door frame and peered outside, not able to help the smile that formed on his face. Myaka walked side by side with Elena, a battlemage that was one of the few friends she had in Theramore. Elena was the one who laughed, but his focus was more on the woman walking next to her. Myaka had a crooked grin on her face and her voice was laced with laughter. She glanced up at him, the grin widening into a smile as she called out to him.

"Mervic" Her voice was still colored with laughter as she moved away from Elena and went to him. "I found them." He blinked as he realized there was one major difference to the armor she normally wore. A blue tabard with twin roaring lions in gold contrasted greatly with the white armor she wore, the only remaining piece of her days as a Theramore guard.

He smiled happily, not caring if she found the Empire or not, just happy to see the person he knew there. "Told you that they were a group you wanted to find."

-------------------------------------------------------

He waited, her letter said she would be here soon. He wanted to make sure not to miss her, keeping his schedule free to make sure he wouldn't be busy. He hoped she was still happy, every visit she seemed happy, but then it would fade and she would leave to head back to Stormwind. The novelty of the guild is sure to be wearing off now, and this would be a test as to if the Empire would still be good for her.

"Mervic?" The soft voice took him by surprise and he turned towards his door. Myaka chuckled at him, "All lost in thought, thought that was my job." He just stared at her in surprise. Her light brown eyes were sparkling with laughter with an amused half smile on her face. It didn't matter that she wore a plate armor set he didn't recognize, a dark blue plate set with gold highlights, in that moment, she was there. The girl he missed, he had been hoping to see again was there.

Myaka
Myaka
Myaka

Postby Myaka » March 30th, 2014, 6:21 pm

((I am Only One-https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_p2FCUBoIHw))

She let the memories fade. The sun was breaking over the mountains, bathing the dusty lifeless marsh she could see over the battlements in a warm glow. The sun slowly inched its way to her spot by the doorway onto the walkway at the top of the Citadel. She felt it warm her skin, chasing away the chill of the night.

A spattering of laughter floated through the open door behind her, she wondered briefly if they found it odd that she had taken to watching the sunrise like this. If this was another strange habit that would lead to a punishment. But here, with this sun chasing away the darkness she didn't care.

She was tired, so so tired of trying, of lying, of pretending. She was one mortal, one mortal fragile human, and she could only take so much before she broke.

You are going to die in this light forsaken city It was easier to say it each morning, and she knew that should scare her, just as she knew she didn't care. How many dreams had she said good bye too each night. She had said goodbye to the dreams of taking over her mothers shop, a business in the heart of Lordaeron that was probably rubble now. She had said goodbye to the normal life she was leading when she joined the guard.

And now, she said goodbye to the dreams of one day having a family, a home. She gave a bitter smirk at a thought that flickered, in the fairy tales this was when things looked to be at the worst, where evil was on the brink of victory against all that was good and just. She'd grown up on those tales, and good always won, and everyone lived happily ever after. But there was no such thing as happy ever after, there was no guarantee that the Light won out over the dark, that good always won and everyone had happy endings.

If good won out over evil, Jeric nearly discovering her secret would have meant it would end. She wouldn't tell him a name. Perhaps that was her mistake, telling him anything at all. The pain that came after...she shuddered at the memory. The threats of what would happen if Jeric didn't stop asking questions. She couldn't go to Mervic, Jeric wasn't the only person she could have been partnered with, and the other option would remove any remaining safety on patrols.

She was alone, there was no hero, there was no way out. She was on her own. But she was one, and she was tired.

She breathed in deeply, standing in the warmth of the sun for just a few moments longer. She had patrols to start, she had to hope that she could put on the mask to make it through one more day and see one more sunrise. But she was only one person, one person who had reached her breaking point.

Myaka
Myaka
Myaka

Postby Myaka » March 30th, 2014, 6:24 pm

((Versions of Violence-https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gtTnX1NzlVA))

Pain was her only feeling when she came too, still in the same place she had been standing when she crumbled to the ground. she moved her arm to push herself to her feet and bit back a scream of pain when the bones of her broken wrist ground against each other.

She laid there, panting as she tried to focus enough to stand again. She heard her name being called, and looked with faltering vision as the stable master ran up to her.

"Oh Light, are you okay Miss?" He went on muttering about spooked horses.

"I'm...fine." She forced out. "Yeah, the horse...spooked by something..." Her head was pounding as she tried to weave a story that wouldn't get her in trouble. He leaned down and tried to help her to her feet, but she was unable to support herself on her own power. After a few moments he stopped trying and let her slide into a sitting position.

"I'm going to go get someone that can make sure you safely make it to the infirmary." She didn't listen to him, already making a mental tally of her injuries. Her wrist was probably the worse of her injuries, that could be written off as her landing badly after being thrown from a horse. It hurt to breath, but she wasn't coughing up blood, so her ribs were bruised, not broken. Again, something she could write off as an injury gained from being thrown from a horse.

A medic from the infirmary followed the stable master to her, explaining to the medic that he thought she had been thrown from a spooked horse. She nodded weakly as the medic bustled over to her, not trusting her words in this scheme. She faded in and out of her awareness as the woman spoke, working to get her stable enough to move to the infirmary.

------------------------------------------

"I did not tell you you had earned an infirmary visit." Myaka flinched as she heard his voice. She looked up at the man that just walked into the infirmary room. Dominic Sanders watched her with a neutral expression, but she knew the rage he was hiding.

"I didn't have a choice." She murmured weakly, "The stable master found me before I could leave, and he brought a medic afterwards. If I had fought against it, it would have made them suspicious."

He walked up to her slowly, and her heart beat more and more as fear spread through her. "I did not ask for excuses." His voice was soft but that did not matter as he brought a small dagger up to her face. "Have you forgot your lessons, Winterborne? I did not give you leave to speak either."

She lowered her gaze, unsure if it was safe to talk. He used the flat of the blade to lift her chin and make her look at him. He just waited quietly until she finally spoke. "I-" He cut her off with a backhand that nearly sent her tumbling from the bed.

"You still were not given leave to speak." He lowered the blade and put it away. Sneering at her, "You will leave as soon as you can without arousing suspicion. Do this right, and i'll go lenient on you when it comes time for your punishment."

She kept her gaze down as she nodded, praying the medic would not ask too many questions and she would not feel more of his wrath then she already had.

Myaka
Myaka
Myaka

Postby Myaka » March 30th, 2014, 6:28 pm

((Breaking the Habit-https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v2H4l9RpkwM))

Fury coursed through her suddenly as she stared at the red haired man in front of her. He had found out about her decision to leave Theramore. She had just been told on no uncertain terms she was not leaving. The stinging skin on her face pulled her from the roaring that was filling her ears.

"I did not give you permission to leave," He said softly, as if she was a misbehaving student. "Did you forget your lessons so completely Winterborne?" He walked forward, grabbing her arm in a vicelock grip. "You don't breathe without my leave."

The fury did not die down, in fact it only grew at this. This man, this monster had taken everything from her. Her self worth, her freedom, her peace of mind, everything. Now, he tried to take away her ability to get on a Fel damned boat? The fury uncoiled itself from the ball in her gut and gave strength to her limbs, she wrenched her arm from his grip and bodily pushed into him, knocking him over by the forge. She ducked around a punch aimed to knock her back and swept her hand over a shelf housing unfinished weapons. Her hand closed on a sword that the edge had not been ground out yet. The blunt unfinished edge did its job as she brought it around in a wild strike that bashed into his side, the force at least causing heavy bruising, if not breaking bones.

He growled out at her, and swung the mace he carried at her, only to have the move parried. She locked the sword edge against the mace head, using the man's own strength to pull the mace from his hand and fling it across the room. She was still moving even as he watched the mace fly across the room, flipping the sword around in her hand and smashing the unfinished pommel into his face.

"No More." The fury racing through her giving her voice a low, nearly feral growl. "No. More."

"You dare -" Fury distorted his features more then the blow to his face, he tried to retaliate, only to have the sword knock him back.

"I am getting on that boat." Her voice is matter of fact, fury lending it a commanding tone.

"I forbid it" He nearly shouted. "You will learn your place." Anything else he would have said she cuts off with another blow with the pommel to his chest, robbing air from his lungs.

"You forbid nothing." She backs away, keeping the sword held in front of her. "I am leaving Theramore. I am not going to stay here to be yours" the last word is spat like it was a swear word, and her features morph with disgust as she leaves the man behind.

Myaka
Myaka
Myaka

Postby Myaka » March 30th, 2014, 6:30 pm

((The Clockyard-https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5aoaynVf0Z4))

I have to leave.

She stood on the docks, facing back into the city itself. The gleaming white stones of Lady Proudmoore's tower stood out against the murky sky of Dustwallow. She knew the streets of this city like the back of her hand, and for all its faults all its terrors in the night, it was her home.

It had been so clear, the way ahead easy to see that day she woke in the Infirmary. Realizing her partner felt such contempt for her that he had tried to kill her. Jeric hid it so well, if he hadn't been drunk... She shook her head to clear the memory, grimacing as the movement aggravated the gash going up the side of her face.

The wound had mostly healed, but it was still tender when she moved her head to sharply. The week she needed for it to heal, along with the stab wound to her stomach, had given her much time to think while she was working at getting Honorably Discharged from the Theramore Guard.

She was slightly surprised at those that had tried to convince her to stay. Though, not to surprised. She thought with a slight shudder. That was another reason she had to leave, she paid very dearly for her choice to leave Theramore, both in the time it took to get discharged, and in dealing with someone who very very much did not like her leaving.

But could she be sure this was right? That leaving was right? For all its faults, Theramore was home, was the only home she'd have since Stratholme. She was afraid, she could admit now that she was afraid. What if this was a mistake, what if she left here, only to have it be worse later.

How much worse could it be? The thought almost surprised her, but it was true. She was nearly killed by someone she trusted, and with...She pushed the thought away. If she thought about him she'd lose her nerve.

She turned back to the end of the docks to see the boat pull up to the dock. It was now or never, if she didn't move, He'd make sure she stayed. With that last thought, she took the first steps onto the boat.

Myaka
Myaka
Myaka

Postby Myaka » March 30th, 2014, 6:35 pm

((Looking for Angels-https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aqGV4Za64Kg))

She took at deep breath and fought down the knot of panic in her throat when she stepped into the tavern. Mervic told her to start with the Blue Recluse, and that's what she was going to do but did the place have to be a tavern?

She took a seat at one of the tables near the door, sitting so she could see those coming into the tavern. She hoped that she'd be able to focus on what people were saying now that she could see all possible threats, and have a way to leave quickly.

The Recluse seemed quieter then she was expecting, but she wasn't complaining. It was easier to get herself to stay here when people weren't to loud and boisterous. She listened to the various chatter from the different patrons. She noted a blonde haired woman in leather wearing a tabard with roaring lions in gold on a dark blue background. She'd seen that tabard on a few different people but she had to admit that was more that she had always liked the color blue more than any familiarity with this Twilight Empire.

-----------------------------------------------------------

another night of people watching completed, she wasn't sure who Mervic was thinking off when he directed her to find someone after she left. She thought of the people she'd seen with the Empire tabards again. They seemed so...close, like it was less a guild and more a family. Though, she supposed that was the point of the groups, a coalition of likeminded people. Why did this particular group stand out so much? She angled her movements towards the Stormwind Library, she'd do some research on the Empire. From what she heard in her times of people watching, the Empire might be who she was searching for.

-----------------------------------------------------------

She walked timidly up to the open terrace that served as the meeting place for the Twilight Empire. She couldn't help being nervous, it didn't matter that she had already passed her interview. It wasn't like they were going to tell her she couldn't join after she made it through everything else in their application process, right? Someone else walked up next to asking where they should stand as new members to the Empire. She shook her head lightly, not knowing the answer.

We have special places to stand?!

Before she had time to panic too much, the same blonde haired woman she saw before in the recluse turned to look back at them. The woman smiled welcomely at her and the other new member before waving them towards the line of other members, telling them they could stand where they liked, and to go up when the ones on the dais call for new members.

------------------------------------------------------------

Myaka watched those milling around as the meeting ended, not quite wanting to leave as she watched all those talking. They were a friendly bunch here, she already almost felt like a member of this group and she'd been a member for a grand total of a half an hour. She chuckled to herself, smiling as she looked over at the other new member, already chattering with a small group of Imperials. She blinked in slight surprise when the blonde haired woman from before came up to her, repeating the words of welcome from before.

"I thank you, it is a pleasure to join your Organization." Myaka gave a shy smile before introducing herself. The woman nodded, returning the greeting, introducing herself as Katelle Larmont.

Login  •  Register