Hello from your furry friends from Gilneas!
We are seeking at least TWO (2) new players who would be interested in a weekly, fully immersive, rp adventure with three interesting Worgen. We will meet either Monday night or Wednesday night (possibly Tuesday, where it has lived for a year) at 10pm-12am Ravenholdt server time. Wednesday is 1st choice, Monday 2nd and Tuesday 3rd.
About a year ago, we began a project I called a PACER: a paced, leveling adventure where the characters play out the quests in the game, fully immersed in the storyline (COMPLETELY IC). Starting last October as level 1, we began as Gilneans, role played the starter zone, escaped Gilneas and began making our way in the world as Worgen. We have reached level 29.
The numbers were good, and at our high point, we had around 9 players. We settled in at 5 core players who lasted close to 6 months, then 4 and now we are at 3 - all original from the beginning, all stalwarts of the Ravenholdt RP community.
What has helped make this so incredible, is that we have met every week for two hours AND ARE STILL GOING. One year of fully immersive. dedicated role play by a group.
NEW PLAYERS NEEDED!
Now, after one year, we are putting out the call for new players, and the new and improved version does not require you to be a Worgen!
That's right, NOT WORGEN!
1) Be willing to dedicate to maintaining the paced level (NO BoA's, etc) LEVEL is 29
2) be willing to remain IC (for the most part - we do get silly, trust me) during the event
3) Be willing to integrate into the group - no antagonists. The world is bad enough
4) Be willing to have fun
What you will receive:
1) Guaranteed RP - no sitting in bars, waiting to be picked up by a roving band of adventurers. You have an RP date.
2) 3 furry, friendly & fabulous worgen to keep you warm & safe at night. (in other words, well developed characters)
3) Character development. If you want to see your character evolve, grow and solidify into something real, this is the place for you.
4) a welcoming, open environment that encourages the inexperienced role player
THE STORYLINE SO FAR
There's a Druid, a Priest and a Warlock sitting in a bar...
After wandering around Azeroth for slightly under a year, the Worgen have found themselves at a crossroads: live the life of an average citizen, or respond to a 'request' from the Kal'dorei to make a trip to Desolace. Knowing they owe the Elves for rescuing from Gilneas, they feel a sense of obligation to answer the call. They also know that the Elves will never stop asking for help, and will always treat the three as errand runners.
In the end, they choose to go...
Will they survive the trek across Horde-infested lands? Will they come face to face with their arch enemies, the Forsaken? Will they meet new friends along the way? These questions and more will be answered in the new season of, Alas, Gilneas!
If you wish to join us, please send me a whisper in the Sanctum, respond to this post, or let me know in game. My Battletag is jarington#1261 if you cannot find me. Cheers!
Last edited by Thomas Jarington
on October 27th, 2014, 4:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Thomas Jarington & Co.