Ravenholdt RP Sanctum Azeroth Press The Twisting Nether Gazette Wowpedia
Forum rules
This forum is used to post threads about anything not already covered by another forum.
Altiar Shadowleaf
Altiar Shadowleaf
Altiar Shadowleaf

Long Time no See

Postby Altiar Shadowleaf » March 3rd, 2016, 12:37 am

The website's gone through some changes since last I've been on, but looks mostly the same.

Evening everyone. I'm sure a lot of people have came an left since last I've been here, so just a brief reintroduction for those who don't already recognize the name. I used to play this game a while ago, back when BC first came out. I played on this character for... darn, several years? Until the end of Cataclysm I'd say- before I killed him off ICly. Since then I've moved on to different games like FFXIV and Guild Wars 2.

I keep thinking back here however and I just can't help but wonder how the game I wasted my middle- high school years playing is fairing today? Is Blizzard still giving this game some love even with the latest games they've released? How is the content (PvE, PvP, etc.)? And more importantly, how is my favorite RP community doing these days?

Aerana
Aerana
Global Moderator
Aerana

Re: Long Time no See

Postby Aerana » March 4th, 2016, 9:17 pm

Hello Altiar~

I'm glad to see that you found your way to the Sanctum. I cannot speak to your specific questions; it's been some time since I've played WoW with regularity. But your favorite RP community is still around and I am sure that you'll recognize the various names that still float about.

I hope that you're doing well!
"It is all a balance."
~Aerana Dantay, Empress of the Twilight Empire~

Altiar Shadowleaf
Altiar Shadowleaf
Altiar Shadowleaf

Postby Altiar Shadowleaf » March 5th, 2016, 9:55 am

Thank you Aerena. I wonder how many of those old names I'll see around here.

Tinox
Tinox
Global Moderator
Tinox

Postby Tinox » March 6th, 2016, 12:41 pm

Things are pretty quiet at the moment, partly because of the expansion lull. Still, it's nice to see old names again.

Altiar Shadowleaf
Altiar Shadowleaf
Altiar Shadowleaf

Postby Altiar Shadowleaf » March 9th, 2016, 1:00 am

Heeeey~~ likewise Tinox.
I did hear about Legion coming out soonish. But, as always, little love is given for a decent period of time before any new expansion releases. Makes sense. I'm assuming everyone is either playing Final Fantasy or Black Desert at the moment :lol:

Skaedi
Skaedi
Skaedi

Postby Skaedi » March 23rd, 2016, 12:57 am

Testing, testing...

Jenasis
Jenasis
Jenasis

Postby Jenasis » April 1st, 2016, 3:24 pm

...one two three.