Ravenholdt RP Sanctum Azeroth Press The Twisting Nether Gazette Wowpedia
Forum rules
This forum is used to post threads about anything not already covered by another forum.
Chimreh
Chimreh
Chimreh

If the Sanctum were a fanzine...

Postby Chimreh » August 10th, 2015, 4:07 pm

I posted this on the old Sanctum, and found it while digging through old folders. Reposting for nostalgia's sake.

.. there would be an adult issue. Some stories would be explorations of characters’ personalities and relationships as portrayed on the Sancutm. Others, not so much. The advertisement for it might look something like this…

Ravenhold Revelations

Brothers in Arms: After two years, Cayreth has finally given up Xelas for dead. So why does this blood elf Amiel seem so familiar? (m/m, interspecies, mistaken identity, gnomes)

Hungry Like the Wolf: Fauxpaw ‘s going to kill – slowly—the prankster who targeted Stormwind’s worgen with heat pheromones. As soon as the pheromones’ effects stop getting in the way… (m/f, dub-con, knotting)

Ghost Story: On the second anniversary of Lerossa’s death, Kiraleen dreams of happier times. Or are they just dreams? (m/f, necrophilia, ghost)

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun (Horde): Mharren and Drinn drag Hardkandy along for some hell-raising fun in Stormwind. Laying low in the crypts takes an unexpected turn when Drinn slips Mharren and Hardkandy mickeys.. (femslash, threesome)

A Few Positions of Authority: Landreth decides to take a new tact with his troublesome cadets. (m/m, power differentials, D/s, bondage)

Every Breath You Take: Draxonicar has always considered sex with “breathers” disgusting. Until with Vaeliel’s ‘help’ decides it’s not so bad if they stop breathing now and then…(m/f, non-con, breathplay)

A Mile in My Shoes: Tirien and Grathier both have issues with their fathers. Can they help each other overcome them? (m/m, WNGWJLEO*)

Bend Over Blackrock: Ripgut’s captured Chimreh, but as the saying goes, “No one tops like a bottom.” (f/m, female dom/male sub, whipping, bondage, branding, sounding, watersports, bloodsports, forced cross-dressing, partial castration (accidental), voyeurism, interspecies, orcs, blood elves)

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun (Alliance): During a private meeting, Aerana, Katelle and Pralea decide to try this ‘jhom’ Dinpik gave the Twilight Empire’s General. (femslash, threesomes, magical bondage)

Three’s Company: A night of drinking changes things in the Bourbon Court for Shana, Jarington and Brumark (m/f/m, m/m, first time, interspecies, gnomes)

When I’m Not Near the Girl I Love….: Katelle’s off on a mission and Zakarnas is lonely. (Male masturbation, toys, guild banners)

…I Love the Girl I’m Near: On a road trip, Ryoka stops to visit old friends. (femslash, cast of thousands)

The Heart’s Way: The changes in Bloodfury Clan have opened a new path between Stonzgrinda and Sisanej. Can the old and new leaders take it?. (m/f)

Just Following Ancient History: A game of verbal chicken with Grathier takes an interesting turn for Dinpik. (m/f, gnomes, interspecies, first time)

…I Love the Girl I’m Near (Horde): Scarletfrost’s on a battle pet capturing kick, leaving Darethy alone at Tarren Mill. Well, except for his demons… (m/f/f, demons, insterspecies, necrophilia, BDSM)

What Happens in Inkgill: Hunting warbringers, Mazzle, Draxonicar and Sanyaza stop in Inkgill Mere for a couple drinks. (m/m, threesomes, bloodsports, death knights, interspecies)

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun (Interfaction): Meia carries Tarashan off for a long weekend. (femslash)

When in Rome: Nauka and Bayonnii meet up in Thunder Bluff for a gossip session. (TRIGGER WARNING: KINK-SHAMING)

To order: Please send age statement to removethytabard@gmail.com. Cost is either 9k gold ingame mailed to Removethytabard, or $2.50 Paypal to the same email above. Help keep our artists in ink!

*We’re Not Gay, We Just Love Each Other

Katelle
Katelle
Katelle

Re: If the Sanctum were a fanzine...

Postby Katelle » August 10th, 2015, 5:15 pm

Ohhhhhhh goodness. I remember this. Many lulz to be had!

Julilee
Julilee
Julilee

Postby Julilee » August 10th, 2015, 7:22 pm

Omfg. I'm dying.

I'm pretty sure the Darrethy one is canon though.

We seriously need a TN roleplayers version.

Grathier
Grathier
Grathier

Postby Grathier » August 10th, 2015, 11:26 pm

Yep. I remember this too. I died at the Grathier/Tirien one.

I also recall it being a bit longer, but that might just be me.

RiktheRed21
RiktheRed21
RiktheRed21

Postby RiktheRed21 » August 11th, 2015, 12:12 am

I don't even.
"I am the Night!" -Brinnea, Rikthered, Cynthya, Orgog, Kazarak.....

Chimreh
Chimreh
Chimreh

Postby Chimreh » August 11th, 2015, 7:48 am

Grathier wrote:

The original wasn't longer; I think other entries might have been added in the thread. ISTC doing one. ... I think.

LEGION
LEGION
LEGION

Postby LEGION » August 11th, 2015, 8:19 am

Chimreh wrote:
Grathier wrote:

The original wasn't longer; I think other entries might have been added in the thread. ISTC doing one. ... I think.

Yes, I'm almost certain other folks 'contributed'. :}

Tirien
Tirien
Tirien

Postby Tirien » August 15th, 2015, 7:32 pm

I...did contribute. Yes.

I still blush as all of this.
polartech.deviantart.com

Login  •  Register