Ravenholdt RP Sanctum Azeroth Press The Twisting Nether Gazette Wowpedia
Forum rules
This forum is used to post threads about anything not already covered by another forum.
Fauxpaw
Fauxpaw
Fauxpaw

Farewell, everyone. ♥

Postby Fauxpaw » March 7th, 2015, 8:37 pm

I'll try to keep this brief: I am moving Fauxpaw, and the Blackwald Syndicate, off of Ravenholdt-TwistingNether, and am moving to Wyrmrest Accord. I know, typical.. but there are many facets to my decision, which didn't come lightly.

• The recruitment pool for Ravenholdt-TwistingNether is small, and retaining members is very difficult.. and required more effort than I was willing to put in at the time. It burnt me out trying to struggle just trying to hold onto a small number of players.
  • My work schedule is much more compatible with Wyrmrest Accord; when I get home, it's RP primetime.
  • A highly successful event was ran by the Blackwald, which was then followed by everyone in the guild no longer logging in and/or leaving the server. This was a bit of a gut punch to me.
  • Most importantly, I've run a lot of the major plotploints of Fauxpaw dry. I'd like to start anew, with some minor alterations, and incorporate her character growth into the guild proper.

As a final gift, I was planning to rewrite my "Last Will and Testament of Jessica Derrington" to engender some final RP from me.. but, I got sidetracked by Heroes of the Storm. Blech! If you like, you can assume she left her will, and named you (if she knew you) for whatever amount of "RP gold" or whatever strange item that you like. She may or may not be dead, but you can assume that Fauxpaw is now essentially gone.

If you wish to keep in touch with me, you may add me via Steam (which I'm always on): http://steamcommunity.com/id/vannykitty or you can add me via Battle.Tag: Vandell#1561 or Skype @ kittensfury

(Unfortunately, my friends list is getting a bit large, and Blizzard has opted for a 100 person limit. I may or may not prune it in the future!)

I will dearly miss you all. WrA will be hard pressed to compare the quality of RP I've seen and participated in here on RH-TN. If anyone ever heads over, give me a holla'!

So long. ♥

(.. all my other alts are still here, however.)

RiktheRed21
RiktheRed21
RiktheRed21

Re: Farewell, everyone. ♥

Postby RiktheRed21 » March 7th, 2015, 10:02 pm

It's sad to see you go, Paws, but I understand the decision. Good luck on Wyrmrest!
"I am the Night!" -Brinnea, Rikthered, Cynthya, Orgog, Kazarak.....

Thomas Jarington
Thomas Jarington
Thomas Jarington

Postby Thomas Jarington » March 7th, 2015, 10:26 pm

Farewell my furry friend! Fair winds and Following seas wherever your ship may sail.

Your reasoning is completely understood and Jarington & Co. wish you the best. Cheers
Thomas Jarington & Co.

Sergeant Stonzgrinda
Sergeant Stonzgrinda
Sergeant Stonzgrinda

Postby Sergeant Stonzgrinda » March 7th, 2015, 10:35 pm

I'm very sorry to read that Fauxpaw, but I certainly can empathize. Good luck there. It was not my cup of... French press medium roast Yirgacheffe. Tea they do have.

LEGION
LEGION
LEGION

Postby LEGION » March 7th, 2015, 10:55 pm

I'll simply say adieu, because ... well ... it's Ravenholdt. ;)

Lukar
Lukar
Global Moderator
Lukar

Postby Lukar » March 8th, 2015, 1:48 pm

Take care of yourself, Faux. Sad to see you leave, but I totally understand the reasons. We'll certainly keep the light on for you though. After all, as Oolaki said, you can check out any time you like, but you can never leave.
Purveyor of Alternate Moral Choices

Aerana
Aerana
Global Moderator
Aerana

Postby Aerana » March 11th, 2015, 10:17 pm

As the others have said, you'll certainly be missed here. Although I understand your reasons for moving Fauxpaw and the guild to Wyrmrest, I remain hopeful that we'll still see you around Ravenholdt often. <3
"It is all a balance."
~Aerana Dantay, Empress of the Twilight Empire~

Login  •  Register