Ravenholdt RP Sanctum Azeroth Press The Twisting Nether Gazette Wowpedia
Forum rules
This forum is used to post threads about anything not already covered by another forum.
kaiwolf
kaiwolf
kaiwolf

Cheers everyone

Postby kaiwolf » November 17th, 2014, 1:24 am

Hello, I like to start with I am Kai and I have played WoW in the past on the server Emerald Dream, and I am only recently getting back into WoW. With that said I was looking for a server with a good RP base that was still PvP and stumbled into this forum. So I am an alliance player, (still kinda a noob and really rusty for being away for so long) and I am really looking to join up with an active guild that does RP and RP-PVP events with other guilds and I really want to get into raiding and such, I was never really able to find a great guild to enjoy RPing and playing with so I am really hoping I can find some great friends on this server to play with and keep me attached to WoW, so cheers everyone nice to meet you all.

Kai

LEGION
LEGION
LEGION

Re: Cheers everyone

Postby LEGION » November 17th, 2014, 7:35 am

Hello and welcome to the server! First thing you will want to do as an Alliance player is join our serverwide channel ( /join RP). It's an OOC channel for roleplayers to network, get to know each other, and coordinate RP. Secondly, my main character is Oolaki (dwarf shaman with <The Indelibles>). Feel free to add me as a friend.

Unfortunately, at the moment, I don't have time to tell you much more than that. (gotta head out to work) But when I get back home this evening I'll be happy to help fill in any of the gaps that are still left once other folks start chiming in. In the meantime, you might want to tell us a little more about the character(s) you're wanting to develop, which could help point you towards a guild ICly.

Cheers, and again welcome!

Login  •  Register