Ravenholdt RP Sanctum Azeroth Press The Twisting Nether Gazette Wowpedia
Forum rules
This forum is used to post threads about anything not already covered by another forum.
Fantomas
Fantomas
Fantomas

The Music of Dreamers & Lovers

Postby Fantomas » September 7th, 2014, 8:14 am

Adorn - Grace - The Full Black Metal EP Masterpiece:

Have you ever wandered aimlessly through the forests and lost yourself in majestic essence of nature and all her beauty? Have you ever gazed afar at the one you are hopelessly in love with? Have you ever read old love letters on a rainy day and wrote their name on a foggy window? Have you ever dreamed helplessly while spinning around in golden meadows? Adorn's new EP Grace is a Neo-classical masterpiece full of romantic elements mixed with the harsh sounds of black metal entangled together in a swaying of notes; auditorily appealing as modern day sonata. Violins whisper sweet melody's under the ringing of distorted guitars, fast paced drum rhythms yet, oh so quietly comforting and sweet like a mothers heartbeat. Don't believe black metal can be beautiful? Just like lovers do, take the plunge into an abyss of emotions and observe the bleeding hearts of true musical genius. Listen to beauty and reflect on your own life experiences and let your own interpretations run through your mind. This twenty minute EP demands the listeners attention and reaches out to its listener with hymn like melodies. Without further adieu, come with me my friends, take my hand and walk through our own parade with flower petals raining from above to pave our way.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tBpZ35tSi1c

Doleera
Doleera
Doleera

Re: The Music of Dreamers & Lovers

Postby Doleera » September 7th, 2014, 3:25 pm

It's the music of racists and Neo-Nazis to me.

Fantomas
Fantomas
Fantomas

Postby Fantomas » September 7th, 2014, 8:44 pm

Yea, I'm not a big fan of the Nazi bands. Not all black metal bands have Nazi themes either.

Ironskull
Ironskull
Ironskull

Postby Ironskull » September 7th, 2014, 10:37 pm

They all sound like fel reavers taking a dump to me. To each their own.

LEGION
LEGION
LEGION

Postby LEGION » September 8th, 2014, 1:01 am

Ironskull wrote:They all sound like fel reavers taking a dump to me.

I can so totally hear that in my head and it's making me giggle.

Login  •  Register