Ravenholdt RP Sanctum Azeroth Press The Twisting Nether Gazette Wowpedia
Forum rules
This forum is used to post threads about anything not already covered by another forum.
LEGION
LEGION
LEGION

Re: Guess Pandaren are just a fad?

Postby LEGION » August 22nd, 2014, 6:28 pm

Draxonicar wrote:speaking of bears here's a koala being revived with CPR after it got hit by a car

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fnt7u532xTQ&list

adorable

Is there a Sirchompsalot in your future, Drax?

Sieln
Sieln
Sieln

Re: Guess Pandaren are just a fad?

Postby Sieln » August 27th, 2014, 10:58 am

I guess I am the only one who is just interested in a new expansion.

I haven't read any of the books. I haven't really paid a whole lot of attention to the lore and I generally refuse to argue with anyone about lore as I find it devolves into brow beating and chest thumping.

Personally I am willing to see where the expansion goes and I am generally excited for the changes to the game. I play the game because I enjoy the people I play with who make it a great adventure. I make my own RP and do my best to stay within the parameters that Blizzard set. If they augment certain lore that pertains to me... well it just gives me a chance to adapt and evolve my character.

(I really don't like Pandaren anyhow. They annoy me. While I did enjoy MoP I found that for me the whole Pandaren empire really was kinda meh. Didn't care. Gul'dan and Draenor do interest me.)

Lore will be retconned. And the retcon will be retconned. And that retcon will probably also be retconned.

Login  •  Register