Ravenholdt RP Sanctum Azeroth Press The Twisting Nether Gazette Wowpedia
Forum rules
This forum is used to post guild presentations. A guild directory is stickied for ease of browsing. Please keep summaries to one thread per guild. The thread contents can be in any form, but the title should follow the following format:

[A/H] Name
redeyedtreefr0g
redeyedtreefr0g
redeyedtreefr0g

[H] Horns of the Shuhalo

Postby redeyedtreefr0g » August 16th, 2014, 3:55 pm

Horns of the Shuhalo is an RP guild for Tauren characters only.

The guild is led by a figurehead: the Chieftain. This position is held by druid Kerala Windchaser.
She will be supported by the Tribal Chiefs (officers), elected leaders for each major tribe within the Horns. The Chieftain is usually also a Tribal Chief.
Each Chief may also designate seconds-in-command who support them, the Tribal Elders.
Members are encouraged to select a roleplaying tribe within the guild. Members who do so will hold the rank Tribal Horn, their tribe membership listed in public note.
Members who have not selected a tribe are called simply: Horns.
Those who have been invited to the guild but have not participated in any event, or been formally introduced will remain Initiates.
Members of any rank who do not log in for a period of 2 months or more will be demoted to an Inactive rank until they return to the game.

Current tribes include the Skytotem, Whitehorn and Snowfury [Inactive].
Tribe descriptions can be found in the General section of our guild enjin website.

Horns of the Shuhalo is primarily a role-playing guild, but players love all aspects of the game. Raiding is definitely an interest, and the Horns used to be a PVP force to be reckoned with back in the day. We are rebuilding ourselves from nothing, but if there is an interest, we will pursue it as a guild if we can, and sometimes even if we can't. Tauren are known to be stubborn :)

Horns of the Shuhalo is now a level 25 guild!.
We have a vault with several tabs for members to use.

A new guild website has been created at [url]hornsoftheshuhalo.guildportal.com[/url]
If you have any questions that I neglected to address, please post them here or on the guild site, and we'll do our best to answer as soon as we can!

Walk with the Earth Mother.
Last edited by redeyedtreefr0g on November 30th, 2014, 11:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.
FroggyCows#1399
Tauren: Lomani, Kerala, Anura, Coqui, Chanchu, Pipapipa, Heget
Undead: Aziris

Rarahn
Rarahn
Rarahn

Re: [H] Horns of the Shuhalo

Postby Rarahn » August 30th, 2014, 4:20 pm

If anyone is interested, I'm standing at Camp Narache. :)
- Rarahn Whitehorn

redeyedtreefr0g
redeyedtreefr0g
redeyedtreefr0g

Postby redeyedtreefr0g » September 1st, 2014, 8:06 pm

DING!!!

We're level 25!
FroggyCows#1399
Tauren: Lomani, Kerala, Anura, Coqui, Chanchu, Pipapipa, Heget
Undead: Aziris

Khorvis
Khorvis
Khorvis

Postby Khorvis » October 28th, 2014, 11:16 am

An excellent tauren RP guild. I enjoyed the Great New Moon ceremony, even though my character did not really fit in.

Kexti
Kexti
Kexti

Postby Kexti » December 12th, 2014, 2:59 am

Super late, but all of my interactions with the Horns have been super positive. If you're a Tauren into RP, definitely check them out!

Login  •  Register