Ravenholdt RP Sanctum Azeroth Press The Twisting Nether Gazette Wowpedia
Forum rules
This forum is used to post guild presentations. A guild directory is stickied for ease of browsing. Please keep summaries to one thread per guild. The thread contents can be in any form, but the title should follow the following format:

[A/H] Name
Aerana
Aerana
Global Moderator
Aerana

Ravenholdt Guild Directory

Postby Aerana » March 20th, 2014, 9:17 pm

This thread is an at-a-glance guild directory for active RP Guilds on Ravenholdt.

I will continue to update this directory. To submit your guild, please post in the following format: <Guild Name> (Specialties) | Website link | Recruitment Post link| Wiki link

Thank you!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alliance Guilds

<Twilight Empire> (RP, RP-PvE, limited RP-PvP)| Website | Post| Wiki

Horde Guilds
"It is all a balance."
~Aerana Dantay, Empress of the Twilight Empire~

Nolan
Nolan
Nolan

Re: Ravenholdt Guild Directory

Postby Nolan » August 1st, 2014, 4:47 pm

Seems that people haven't bothered to notify you of their guild! :(

I've gone to the ravenhold forum on the official site and there are a few guilds displayed there but either they are almost all inactive or they've disbanded because I can't view more than a few.

I certainly hope there is a Forsaken guild out there that would have me eventually!
Noldain: Human Death Knight
Baltus Ravenholm: Worgen Priest
Nylaenan Oakwhisper: Night Elf Druid
Nipwick Mechaneedle: Gnome Rogue
Njolin Stonefeather: Dwarf Shaman

redeyedtreefr0g
redeyedtreefr0g
redeyedtreefr0g

Re: Ravenholdt Guild Directory

Postby redeyedtreefr0g » August 1st, 2014, 9:04 pm

<Horns of the Shuhalo> (RP...?) | http://hornsoftheshuhalo.enjin.com/ | http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/10701310177 |

We are a Tauren-only role-playing guild trying hard to resurrect. Currently we are small enough with such divergent schedules that more than one person online at a time is miraculous, in my opinion. We're working on it!

I would absolutely LOVE to see all-tauren raiding going on, and in the old days we were a PVP force to be reckoned with.

Baby steps...
FroggyCows#1399
Tauren: Lomani, Kerala, Anura, Coqui, Chanchu, Pipapipa, Heget
Undead: Aziris

Login  •  Register