Ravenholdt RP Sanctum Azeroth Press The Twisting Nether Gazette Wowpedia
Forum rules
This forum is used to post threads about the other aspects of World of Warcraft. Everything not RP can be discussed here, from pet battles to Warlords of Draenor.
LEGION
LEGION
LEGION

Garrosh Heirlooms -- Now's your chance! 10/19 @ 9pm EST

Postby LEGION » October 16th, 2014, 7:35 pm

<The Indelibles> are hosting an open Heroic raid for the last half of Siege of Orgrimmar 10/19 @ 9pm EST!

Per Cayreth's original message: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/14882118713

Dear Ravenholdt,

Garrosh has a guaranteed heirloom drop between now and WoD (http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/163655 ... 10-14-2014).

Join us this Sunday as we clear the second half of Siege on Heroic (old Normal). We will start with Malkorok at 9pm EST / 6pm PST and expect to get to Garrosh by 10:30-11p EST. Due to the new flexible scaling of all non-Mythic raids, you are welcome to join us at any point during the night, assuming we're not already at full 30 people.

Whisper me (BattleTag: Cayreth#1709) or Hegel (BatteTag: Rose#1862) for invites.

NOTE: Due to the probability of a third of the raid being filled with Mythically-geared Indelibles, we are NOT setting an iLvl requirement for this raid!

Katelle
Katelle
Katelle

Re: Garrosh Heirlooms -- Now's your chance! 10/19 @ 9pm EST

Postby Katelle » October 17th, 2014, 6:13 pm

I got excited, and then I got sad when I saw the time zone, and then I GOT EXCITED AGAIN WHEN I SAW IT WAS ON SUNDAY!

Perhaps I can talk Zak into showing up. >_> Thanks for the heads up, Legion!

LEGION
LEGION
LEGION

Postby LEGION » October 17th, 2014, 6:29 pm

Happy to share! Basically, folks with conflicts on Sunday may be able to join us later in the evening for the Garrosh kill. Y'all are welcome to check in with us periodically to see how far along we are. And if we're close to Garrosh, we may be able to time a break to allow folks to join us after another event.

Katelle
Katelle
Katelle

Postby Katelle » October 18th, 2014, 4:45 pm

Awesome! Zak has something to do after TE's guild meeting, but if he finishes in time and you guys still have space, we'll be delighted to join. :3 I look forward to the possibility!

Login  •  Register