Ravenholdt RP Sanctum Azeroth Press The Twisting Nether Gazette Wowpedia
Forum rules
This forum is used to post threads about various roleplaying topics. It is also the place for companion threads to ongoing RP and for RP event planning. Well-written guides pertinent to a good portion of the community will be stickied as reference material.
Zhii
Zhii
Zhii

Server wide RP guild Alliance

Postby Zhii » September 22nd, 2015, 5:42 pm

For those who missed it, last Monday the RH/TN community pulled together and a had meeting about the status of the server. As most of you know, WoW has seen a devastating drop in subscriptions, and being a already low population server, we will be affected more then any other. Many good ideas were thrown around on how to deal with this situation and one being was the idea to have a RP coalition between the guilds on RH/TN. As we stand right now, the remaining Alliance side RP guilds are few in numbers (five by my count) and have a very small active player base for the most part. The idea as I understand it, is to attempt to band the remaining guilds together (not merging the guilds, but network them) much like a gaming community would.

Personally I think this is a wonderful idea for the guilds and the players on the server to get to better know one another and connect. This also opens the window for more RP opportunities because so far as I understand it, this will also be in character. I believe if done right, this will better structure our events and bring outside people interested in RP together. Raids, Arenas, RBG's, Dungeons, questing, events, story arcs and character development would also be made much easier and manageable. On top of all of that, this would be a great way to get your guilds information out there and grow.

For those interested, we will be having our second meeting Monday at 8pm server time (contact me via mail for invite). We had a amazing turn out last night and hopefully this will grow into something much more down the road with the help and support of the community. Please feel free to leave any questions comments or concerns below, currently I believe we are still working on a name, so put in your thoughts! :)

Moriggy
Moriggy
Moriggy

Re: Server wide RP guild Alliance

Postby Moriggy » September 22nd, 2015, 10:47 pm

We also have a summary of the first meeting which can be found at:

http://wow-tng.org/showthread.php?23498 ... post410736

BerylGreen
BerylGreen
BerylGreen

Re: Server wide RP guild Alliance

Postby BerylGreen » September 23rd, 2015, 10:04 am

Would we be interested in making a new Master Invitation list? Similar to http://wow-tng.org/showthread.php?22975 ... nvite-List ? I see that many of us are on there, but some players have moved on, and some of us have new alts that might be better suited. This would be for RP events. We could also make separate threads for RBGs and Raids. (Or do you already have similar in the Sanctum?)

Berylgreen/Rhysta/Chrysoprase/Jaelindvia/Daelindvia

Login  •  Register