Ravenholdt RP Sanctum Azeroth Press The Twisting Nether Gazette Wowpedia
Forum rules
This forum is used to post threads about various roleplaying topics. It is also the place for companion threads to ongoing RP and for RP event planning. Well-written guides pertinent to a good portion of the community will be stickied as reference material.
Vilmah
Vilmah
Vilmah

Re: Feedback and Comments for our Writers

Postby Vilmah » January 3rd, 2015, 12:28 am

I am currently enjoying the tale of poor Grathier. Hope his head feels better soon!

Sisanej
Sisanej
Sisanej

Postby Sisanej » January 18th, 2015, 9:46 pm

THANK YOU Longdang!

Is this the first time I have ever read Pandaren rp? I think it is and it did not disappoint.

It was also nice to see Darethy dust off his quill and parchment set. Very nice read!

Stepanos DelaCroix
Stepanos DelaCroix
Stepanos DelaCroix

Postby Stepanos DelaCroix » January 19th, 2015, 12:34 pm

@ Once Upon A Time:

To echo what Sisanej said, it's good to see one of your tales appear again. Well done.

LEGION
LEGION
LEGION

Postby LEGION » March 7th, 2015, 3:30 pm

Richard Plottman wrote:Plottman briefly shut his eyes, as if in pain. Then he glanced down the line of people that stretched for blocks. He could see the line easily because Stormwind had been leveled for the seventh time that day.

LEGION
LEGION
LEGION

Postby LEGION » April 4th, 2015, 7:57 am

@ Callings

It would be embarrassing for that letter to suddenly appear in the Knight-Captain's hands with a 'please explain' attached by the folks in intelligence.

This would be gold...! :twisted:

Meia
Meia
Meia

Postby Meia » April 4th, 2015, 2:34 pm

LEGION wrote:@ Callings

It would be embarrassing for that letter to suddenly appear in the Knight-Captain's hands with a 'please explain' attached by the folks in intelligence.

This would be gold...! :twisted:

Especially considering it was delivered via the Twilight Empire to the Outriders and didn't go anywhere near the normal systems. :D

"Young man, why are you in my house? If you promise to answer promptly without touching that weapon you had, I'll turn you back into a human. Deal? Hop three times for yes." -- Kiraleen.

Sergeant Stonzgrinda
Sergeant Stonzgrinda
Sergeant Stonzgrinda

Postby Sergeant Stonzgrinda » April 27th, 2015, 8:56 pm

Dinpik wrote:...

The garrison assembled in the square for the funeral in front of Strongheart’s bier. A Stormwind flag draped his corpse, for which Dinpik was grateful. She stood at the bier’s head between Fitch and a black-haired draenei woman in ivory robes, Jestine.

She listened to Fitch’s eulogy, wondering how much of it was true and how much of it was speaking well of the dead. Had Strongheart’s true position as figurehead been well-known, or covered up with excuses and rationales? Had any of the people here liked the man, as a person or a commander? Volunteered to be his pall bearers?

And why did she care? A pointless train of thought, now.

At Dinpik's "Army Dreamers" - wow.

So many years hearing about vital interests, supremacy, nation building, macro economy blah blah, and so little mention made of the incidence of military suicides and other signs of people being worn past endurance. This installment left me gobsmacked. It is hard indeed to capture a void; an emptiness. You succeeded. It brought back the memories of men I have known who carried the ghosts of Belleau Wood, the Ardennes, Guadalcanal, Chosin Reservoir and other places around with them for the rest of their lives.

I happened to be listening to this as I read it. Serendipity is a wonderful thing.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=shdiTRxTJb4

Thank you for writing this. It brought back to mind some rank and file heroes.

Unsung, each and every one of them.

LEGION
LEGION
LEGION

Postby LEGION » April 28th, 2015, 7:57 am

Agree with Stonez. Been enjoying Army Dreamers quite a bit.

Also have been enjoying Relic Hunters!

Tirien
Tirien
Tirien

Postby Tirien » April 28th, 2015, 9:21 am

who knew Fel Hounds were the key to my heart?
polartech.deviantart.com

Sisanej
Sisanej
Sisanej

Postby Sisanej » May 1st, 2015, 5:03 pm

I have always been intrigued by the Character known as Lord Revos.

My friend sent me a link to the "Character Development Questionnaire" and I finally got a small glimpse of this magnificent
being!

Everyone had amazing and well thought out contributions and I enjoyed the thread thoroughly. Thank you all!!!!

Login  •  Register