Ravenholdt RP Sanctum Azeroth Press The Twisting Nether Gazette Wowpedia
Forum rules
This forum is used to post threads about various roleplaying topics. It is also the place for companion threads to ongoing RP and for RP event planning. Well-written guides pertinent to a good portion of the community will be stickied as reference material.
Myaka
Myaka
Myaka

Character Development Questionnaire

Postby Myaka » March 26th, 2014, 7:30 pm

Heya RH! I was told about this thread, originally posted by Kiraleen a bit before the old sanctum went down. I never got around to filling it out for Mya but I think we need it back because its such a nice way to flesh out a character.

Here's the blank form for everyone, and i'll follow up with Mya's filled out one.

1. List four things you like very much.

2. List four things you dislike very much.

3. Did you have a happy childhood?

4. Describe the incident in childhood that you think most affected you.

5. Describe your mother and how you feel about her.

6. Describe your father and how you feel about him.

7. What are you favorite pastimes?

8. What person do you think has most influenced you?

9. How do you feel about sex?

10. What are your people's religious beliefs?

11. How far do you go along with these beliefs, and how important are they to you?

12. How are your people organized and led?

13. How do you feel about the leadership, and how important is it to you?

14. What is your philosophy of life?

15. If you could have any tangible thing in the world you wanted, what would it be?

16. Have you any physical difficulties?

17. What kind of education have you had, and how did you feel about it?

18. How do you think other people react to you as a person?

19. What are you proudest of?

20. What are you most ashamed of?

21. What is your deepest fear?

22. How do you feel about food?

23. What makes you feel good?

24. What do you dream about?

25. What do you try hardest to avoid?
26. What makes you angry? How do you react when you're angry?

27. How do you react to your people's relationship with the world around you?

28. What one person had the greatest affect on you as a child?

29. How athletic are you?

30. How methodical are you?

31. What are your chief taboos?

32. How much traveling have you done?

33. Describe a situation in which you behaved courageously.

34. Do you see yourself as a self-centered person?

35. Do you see yourself as a loving person?

36. Do you see yourself as a popular person?

37. Do you see yourself having a potentially important influence on the world?

38. What is the purpose of your race?

39. How artistic are you?

40. How do you feel about material things?

41. What are your plans for the future?

42. How idealistic are you?

43. How realistic are you?

44. How successful are you?

45. Name the four things you object to in other people.

46. Name the four things you object to in yourself.

47. How gullible are you?

48. How intelligent are you?

49. Does the end justify the means?

50. How attractive are you physically?
51. Do you believe there is anything worth dying for? What experiences led you to this conclusion?

52. What do you worry about the most?

53. What makes life worth living for you?

54. What is the difference between good and evil?

55. What kind of person would you like to be?

56. What ideas in the history of the world as you know it should be forgotten?

57. What changes taking place in the world as you know it should be encouraged,
which discouraged?

58. What ideas now popular among the people you know do you consider
potentially dangerous?

59. What do you think is worth knowing?

60. How do you feel about violence?

61. Do you have any children? Describe them if you do.
Battletag: Myaka#1873 feel free to add me! If your tag is different then your character name say you are from the sanctum.
Alliance: Myaka(Main), Mervic, Surina, Dundhane(Emerys Dundhane)
Horde: Fleetmane, Kirand.

Myaka
Myaka
Myaka

Re: Character Development Questionnaire

Postby Myaka » March 26th, 2014, 7:30 pm

Snow, Nothing better then the sight of a fresh snowfall. Meeting new people, can never have too many friends. Along that line knowing that new or old, friends are there when you need them. Finally, exploring new places.

People who are too narrow minded to consider they might be wrong, or hurting someone, Snakes, snakes are true evil, people who are cruel to others and infirmaries.

I did, my childhood was very sheltered, looking back on it now. My family, for any faults they may or may not have had, tried their best to make sure I was happy.

While it was not in my childhood, the Culling of Stratholme was a very defining moment in my life. It is what ultimately led to my choice to follow the Warrior path.

My mother, Victoria Winterborne, was from a merchant family that mostly stayed around Lordaeron. When it became apparent I couldn't follow my father's path, she took up training me so I could eventually take over her store in Lordaeron so she would not need to continue to travel there from her home in Stratholme. I can not say now how well that would have worked, I know that I was not always the perfect little lady that she wanted me to be for that. But she was stubborn, and would keep at it with the hope I'd be the daughter she thought i'd be.

My father, Micah Winterborne, he was the one I was closer to out of my parents. Even though I wasn't able to use the Light like my father and brother did my father still tried to make sure I didn't feel second to my brother. I know everything he did he did to protect me, even though some may not agree with his methods.

While General Larmont may not agree with how often I do them for fun, I enjoy warfront skirmishes to hone my combat skill. If I think that it is ill advised to do true skirmishes on the warfronts, I will take a trip to Xuen's temple where a magical proving ground is available for use of those that want to hone combat skill without risk of injury. When even this is perhaps of the table, I enjoy weapon and armor crafting.

*the word General appears to be written, then crossed out* Kate is someone that has influenced me a great deal. I would not be who I am now if I did not have her as a sister by honor.

I believe I will pass on this one.

Most humans believe in the Light, though there are a good deal of other beliefs out there I don't know about.

11. How far do you go along with these beliefs, and how important are they to you?

I believe in the Light, seeing a paladin or priest smite someone with it makes it hard not too believe. However, I don't believe in the seeming black and white categorization that the church of the Light gives to things it may or may not like.

We have a King that leads the bulk of the Human forces in conjunction with the other Alliance leaders.

I feel that a leader is only as good as how they treat those they are leading. When your leader starts to see you as expendable, then you should be looking for a new leader.

Be true to who you are, don't make choices depending on what you think another wants of you, make them for you.

15. If you could have any tangible thing in the world you wanted, what would it be?

*There is an indent on the paper, as if Mya was thinking about what she would write* Pass.

I do not, by the grace of the Light or fool luck depending I've avoided any serious injury since walking the warrior path.

As part of my training to take over my mother's store, I learned your basics that anyone would. Reading, writing, how to balance books so on and so forth. After the Culling happened and I joined those fighting in the Third War I had some very basic training in swordsmanship before thrown into the fighting and learned to fight as I went. Outside of that, I also served as an apprentice blacksmith to Marie Holdston, before I became a blacksmith in my own right.

I think it depends on who it is, those of the Empire know me as a soldier always focused on guarding the Empire.Those in the Hearthstone know me as a quiet easily embarrassed patron.

I am proud of who i've become, it has not been easy, and there are some that didn't agree with my thoughts and beliefs. But i'm proud that i've followed what is right for me in spite of them.

To go with the last question, I am ashamed of how long it took me to be who I wanted in spite of those that did not like what I wanted to be or believe in.

That I will do something to lose the people I care about. To many others have left, I don't want to loose the ones I have now.

Food is food, its the company that makes a meal.

Knowing i've made the people I care about proud.

I don't have too many dreams, and i'm not sure anyone wants to read the nightmares.

Disappointing people

What makes me the angriest is when someone threatens the people I care about. As for the second question, I am not a warrior for nothing.

I don't react, unless they effect people I care for, or the Vision of the Empire.

My father, He was everything I wanted to be as a person when I was older. I'd like to think i've done a good job living up to his legacy.

Fairly so, running around in plate armor will keep you in good shape.

I don't know, I tend to not think to much when making choices, even the big life-changing ones. So...not very I suppose?

People touching me, especially without me knowing.

I've done a bit more since leaving Theramore, I don't think i've seen all there is to see though.

Leaving Theramore, even though there was someone who very much didn't want me leaving. I knew I needed to however so I left, even though I was very afraid of what the repercussions would be.

Not really

Yes, I care very deeply about the people I love.

No, I am too timid on occasion to step out of my soldier role and be the social one.

I don't care about being an influence on the world, but I hope to be an important influence on my loved ones.

Who knows really, I think everyone is trying to figure that out.

I am somewhat artistic, I design my own weapons and armor, so I had to learn a little bit about art.

Material can be good, but don't focus so much on material wealth, that you forget everything else.

Right now? Helping to further the Vision of the Empire, that has always been my driving goal, and will more then likely continue to be so.

I like to believe people can do good, but now I try to be prepared if they don't.

Very.

I feel i'm very successful, I may not be wealthy but I have a home and people I care about.

Narrow mindedness, cruelty, uncleanliness, violence.

Timidness, weakness, rage, fear.

I'd like to think i'm not, but I might be willing to believe more if people were trying to do good.

I'm not dumb, though I have been known to miss references of a more adult nature.

Depends on what end you are trying to reach and what means you are using.

I don't think i'm ugly, but I don't know about much else.

51. Do you believe there is anything worth dying for? What experiences led you to this conclusion?
Yes, How, what and why though I'm not comfortable saying.

I think we covered this already.

pass

That depends on what one considers the dividing line between that question. Be that as it may, all of both factions are capable of both.

Someone who my family and I are proud of.

This idea that just because you are an Orc you are evil or if you are a Kaldorei you are good.

which discouraged?

This faction divide needs to be discouraged, we all fought and lived side by side once, we can do it again.

potentially dangerous?

We covered this on the last question.

All is worth knowing, if you start ignoring certain things because of how the information is presented, you risk creating falsehoods.

Violence is a necessary part of war. doesn't mean it should stick around when war isn't needed.

No children.
Battletag: Myaka#1873 feel free to add me! If your tag is different then your character name say you are from the sanctum.
Alliance: Myaka(Main), Mervic, Surina, Dundhane(Emerys Dundhane)
Horde: Fleetmane, Kirand.

Tirien
Tirien
Tirien

Postby Tirien » March 26th, 2014, 9:54 pm

Th' right drink t' begin th' day. Conversation. My horse. Th' right drink t' end th' day.

Fire. Overbearin' authority. Bein' restrained or tied-down. Gryphons.

Fine enough. Michael an' I got inta damn-near everythin'. Drove th' folk in Moonbrook nuts.

Prolly when th' family house burnt down. Lost a lot t' it, but stood t' gain more.

Don't recall much'a her. I get flashes here n' there when I tend t' my horse. She helped me an Michael raise 'er from a filly.

Always on business. Can't recall him ever lookin' at me an' Mike with affection. Fine by me, can't look at him that way either.

Raisin' horses, runnin' mail b'tween Moonbrook an' Sentinel Hill, prankin' authority, and explorin' th' mines in th' Dagger Hills. Had a lotta energy then. Still do now.

Shoot, I dunno. I'd like t' say my Ma, she practically raised Mike an' I herself. Th' fella Pa hired t' teach us how t' hold a sword wasn't so bad if ya didn't mind gettin' cut. Often.

I'd say I enjoy th' steps leadin' up t' it over th' finish. Best way t' get t' know someone.

Folk like t' place their faith in th' Light. It ain't so bad, but Fel it can bring out th' worst in a fella.

I ain't one fer placin' my faith outside'a myself, but I can respect someone who does.

King, I think, or it still his son? Either way I haven't bothered thinkin' on it.

Long as folk ain't burnin' homes an' ransackin' th' Inns I'd say whoever's in charge is doin' somethin' alright. Sh*t's still bad in Westfall, but it's been like that fer awhile now. Don't see it changin'.

Live it.

Never endin' flask'a Honey Whiskey sounds nice. I hear them Mages might can help whip somethin' like that up.

Naw, not much, if'n ya don't consider fittin' inta narrow 'er tight spaces. Bein' bulky ain't all good, though ain't half bad neither. Fel if most'a th' coin I make don't go t' keepin' me an' th' horse fed though...

'Sides how t' raise an' train horses and manage a farmstead, I ain't had much in th' way'a proper education, had tutors tellin' me how th' world worked up until my Pa hired an instructer fer swordsmanship. I'm better off fer it, so I don't mind.

Dunno. I act friendly enough if they don't mind keepin' their distance. I enjoy talkin' t' new folk. They keep talkin' t' me so I'm doin' somethin' right.

My horse. Finest mare you'll never have th' pleasure'a ridin'.

Walkin' inta th' Westbrook Garrison.

Losin' Mike.

If it's red n' tender you can expect t' send me another plate. Can't stand th' leafy greens though.

Headin' t' bed content, buzzed, next t' someone, or all'a th' above.

Explorin' Westfall with my younger brother, Michael, an' gettin' inta all kinds'a trouble.

Owin' folk favors.

Folk who jus' don't know when t' keep their nose out'a my business. Most back off when I get my hand near my sword and if they don't things usually end with someone bleedin'.

Well enough I suppose. Ain't no one more stubborn than a Human 'cept maybe a Dwarf bein' denied his mead.

No one in particular. Ma taught me how t' manage myself and I had tutors fer th' rest. I'd do anythin' fer my brother though, so he might fit th' bill.

Very. Job requires I keep in shape otherwise I'd fall behind on my orders'a Copper, Tin, an' Iron.

Not very? I usually play things by ear.

What, as in somethin' I'd never do? Kill a kid, fer one, or anyone fer that matter who I ain't got business killin' in th' first place. Ya ain't never gonna see me suck up t' someone though.

Been all around the Kingdoms and a lil' bit'a Northrend. Not much beyond that. Been travelin' fer about nine years now.

No acts'a heroism here, but I've stuck up fer myself more times than I can count. Stuck up fer my brother a lot when we were little. Some small gang decided t' make it their business t' rob folk. Michael an' I were their targets one night on our way home from th' tavern. One fella sucker punched me in th' gut while th' others tackled Mike t' th' ground. Got a hold'a one'a their swords though. Might've been th' first night I got locked up longer'en a few days. Mike managed t' get me out a week'er two later though. Self Defense an' all that.

Yeah kinda.

Which type'a 'lovin' we talkin' about here?

Sh*t I hope not.

Not likely.

The Fel kind of question is that? Like it's any'a my business.

Traditionally? That's laughable. I can be creative when I need t' be.

As long as I can fit everythin' in' one trip by horseback, I'm fine.

Find my dad, tell 'em what I think'a him. Words might be optional.

I'd ideally be done with yer questions here in'a minute...

Enough t' realize we ain't done here yet...

Still alive, still got a place t' sleep, still can buy a few drinks every night. I'd say I'm doin' well enough.

Nosiness, Stubbornness, Arrogance, Ignorance.

My temper, th' amount I gotta spend t' get drunk, my knack fer endangerin' others, an' runnin' away from what matters.

Not very.

I'd like t' say very.

Yep.

I hear some folk enjoy a few rough edges. Clean up nice enough, though.

Makin' sure what's closest t' me stays safe. Ain't goin' inta why.

Recently? Figurin' out how the Fel I'm gonna fill in a gap one'a my contracts left when th' fella broke it off. Said th' copper I kept bringin' 'em was sh*t.

Knowin' that one day I'll be able t' relax fer real once I settle things with Pa.

Th' side yer on.

Th' kind who doesn't have t' worry beyond providin' fer yerself an' maybe a few others by th' simplest way possible.

Fel magic.

which discouraged?

Hearin' about some truce b'tween th' Alliance an' th' Horde seems nice. Hope that lasts. Mages an them Gnomes pay more fer ore than blacksmiths anyway. Orders are more manageable too. I'll pass on discouragin'.

potentially dangerous?

Pass.

Which end'a th' sword t' hold, how t' throw a punch, who ya can trust and where ya can get a decent drink.

I don't mind it and enjoy it on occasion.

No and no.
Last edited by Tirien on March 29th, 2014, 11:34 pm, edited 3 times in total.
polartech.deviantart.com

Lord Revos
Lord Revos
Lord Revos

Postby Lord Revos » March 27th, 2014, 12:19 pm

Knowledge, Silence, Magic and Artifacts that can grant me more knowledge.

Four is a limited number.

I am from the Void. I am ageless, thus I had no childhood.

Lesser creature, if you are asking these questions then pay attention to my answers.

It is obvious I had no mother.

Nor a father. I simply decided to exist.

Conducting my research and legally disrupting the Auction House in order to fund my research.

Drobeis Skadus made me realize what a Warlock is not supposed to be.

Unnecessary. Lesser beings have large broods, this is because their chance of death is high. I am the perfect being, I am the undying, thus I do not need brothers nor sons.

In Revosia, we know order must be achieved, through any means necessary.

As these were given by me, I take them personally.

<blank>

Only under my leadership we may prosper beyond the imminent eradication that is to come.

I have seen how one violent action after another spins the world toward a future where all that remains of Azeroth is a burned out cinder or even nothing at all. Every time I have looked into the future, that is what I have seen. Every time but one. In one possible future all beings becomes united. Cures for all diseases are found. Pointless conflicts ends. Hunger is abolished. Education is universal. And no one goes without. In that world, there are laws. To break even the slightest of these is to suffer immediate and terminal punishment.

...Ten thousand futures have I looked at. A hundred thousand. And in only one everyone stands united, flourish...and survive. Only one. Kar alak lok Veni il Revos.

Existence is a choice.

Nothing.

That would be beneath me.

I have learned everything on my own. I am proud.

With stupidity, others with fear. These people cannot comprehend what I am, few react with awe. As it should be.

I have several accomplishments. The most prominent of them was to survive the attack of the Aspect of Death.

Absolutely nothing.

I fear nothing.

I do not require to eat.

<blank>

I do not require sleep. Thus I do not sleep.

Flaws.

I do not feel anger. However intrusion to my personal matters displeases me.

<blank>

I do not age. I had no childhood. I presume the answer would be the same as twenty questions before this one.

Physical exercises are not required. I am what I wish to be.

Sufficient enough to be efficient.

There are many things that are beneath me.

I have traveled more than most. The Void is the place I find most 'endearing'.

There are many and all of these were handled with the same level of courage. One comes to mind first.

Defeating Void lord Metanix within the Void. His armies sensed the research I was conducting and they felt drawn to it.
It was a brief confrontation against those demons. The Void lord and his armies now serve me.

No. I only desire the improvement of others.

No.

As it should be.

Yes.

I am one of a kind and I have achieved my purpose: Perfection.

Sufficient.

In the end they might not matter.

Long-term: The enlightenment of others.

I am aware my views and thoughts could define an idealist.

More than most.

I am one of the most powerful Warlocks in Azeroth, I am one of the most richest man of Azeroth and I have yet to know a research that could equal mine.

Their arrogance, ignorance, persistence and their lack of honesty.

I have nothing to object.

Not much. I always check facts.

More than most.

As it should be.

I am what you see.

I overcame death because there is nothing worth dying for.

The delicacy of my work.

My goals.

Perspective.

I am what I want to be.

Story should be rewritten.

which discouraged?

The Death of Garrosh, I know if he is left alive for any more he shall bring more chaos to this world.
Which should be discouraged? Forgiveness. All crimes should be punished.

potentially dangerous?

Attempting to hug me.

All true knowledge is valuable.

It is a tool. It should be used when required.

<blank>

(( I really enjoyed reading the ones here so far and writing mine. :) ))

Mockrabbit
Mockrabbit
Level: 0
Region: CN
Realm: Ravenholdt
Mockrabbit

Postby Mockrabbit » March 27th, 2014, 2:37 pm

G'day.

- Ottis. "You don't really have a choice, do you?"
- Battle
- Mak'in trinkets
- Hist'ry

- T'ose t'at wish to see t'a Firsaken annihilated.
- Ev'ry time I loose some more skin
- " Food that isn't meat."
- T'a Paladin's Light

I'm not sure, can't remeb'r anyt'ing from my first 'go 'round'. T'is 'second chance' was pretty good, I sup'ose. I already had most o' my teeth, an' my knees were al'eady scrap'd.
" They also let you play with swords."

Ottis.

Moth'r, hmmmm...
"Go with Luebella, she like to yell at us."
T'at Death Knight is more like t'a evil fost'r mom t'at would rath'r keep us hid'in in cellar.

I t'ink he was delicious.
"That gnome wasn't your father, his name just happened to be 'Daeh-dee'."

Mak'in shiny t'ings, go'in to taverns. T'a ale always reminds me o' somet'ing, it seems like it us'd to 'fit me'. Don't mind spread'in t'a my vast knowledge an' enlight'nment.
" A good fight is always fun too. And meat, the tavern better serve meat.
"
Well....er.....um.......hmmmmmm. If I had to pick someone it would have to be t'a Dark Lady. Wi't out her t'ere might not be a Firsaken taday. Likely I would still be in t'at shallow grave outside o' Brill.

Not an issue fir us corpses.
"The other rabbits tend to stay from me."

None, but t'a Light can burn.

Once again no beliefs, but Ottis an' I can rely on each oth'r.
"Master-Blaster!".

Sylvanas, T'a Dark Lady, our Banshee Queen is t'a lead'r of us Firsaken. Oraganiz'd? well I suppose we are more invest'd in stud'in t'at which oth'rs would rath'r not know. Militaristic too, we nev'r know if or when some misguid'd individual might decide to 'end us'.

Wi'tout T'a Dark Lady t'ere may be no, or very few, Firsaken left. We may 'ave been exterminat'd for be'in, as some breath'rs call us, 'unnatural'. We may 'ave been fodd'r fir t'a form'r Warcheif's conquests. I may nev'r 'ave been rais'd. "There may have been no 'Bloody Nibbles."

Learn. Live it...so to speak. If need be, take it.
"We use that last one more often than not."

T'at Devilsaur t'at I heard so much talk about when we were in Pandaria, Oondasta, I t'ink t'at would be a fantastic pet.
" For the whole 5 seconds you had until it bit you in half. Although... there is a lot of meat on him...."

Be'in a corpse means I move a little slow'r t'an some o' t'ose breath'rs. I has almost cost me a few times.
"Don't for get that flapping jaw of yours. Makes you sound like you have an accent."

Since enroll'in in the un-life at t'a school of t'a Firsaken locat'd in t'a beautiful Und'rcity I 'ave acquir'd a mast'rs degree in 'Smash'in and Slash'in'.
" A minor in 'Duncery'? seriously though, there must be something rattling in that hollow skull of yours from your firs 'go around'. Crafting that ornate jewelery just didn't spawn into your undead and somewhat mangled hands."

Most look confus'd or disgust'd at first, t'a breath'rs I mean. Ottis an' I will be disguss'in somet'ing an' t'en sometimes we get ask'd 'are ya okay?' or 'who are ya talk'in too?'.
"Ignoring me because I'm not gnome height. Sometimes I feel like ' they don't need their ankles, I can help them with that'."

Keep'in my head.
"Seconded!"

Noth'in.
" You mean 'Nothing, yet'."

Becom'in a 'mindless'.
" The day when the Furry Vengeance will not be enough."

More of a habit now, can't really taste anyt'ing anymore, an' it just sits in t'a o' gut until it rots away or I pull it out.
"The rarer the better."

Compet'in a goal, smash'in a foe, or spread'in my know.
"That was terrible and you should feel terrible."

I don't sleep. Ever.
"... you'd rather not know. My rests are short for a reason."

Fail'in t'a Firsaken.
"Letting this corpse die...again."

T'reat'in Ottis. Don't mess wi't a fury warrior.
"Threatening Mock. Bloody nibbles and furry vengeance."

T'a Firsaken will survive.

Luebella, she brought us to t'a Firsaken an' train'd us to be more proficient wi't my blades.

Wi't t'a help o' a l'il extra steel support'in t'ese bones I can wield a weapon in each hand t'at most could only manage wi't two.
"I'm a molten giant among dwarfs."

Not very.
" I know."

No one strikes Ottis.
"No one."

We've been to a few places. Pandaria was our first maj'r out'in since we were rais'd dur'in Deathwing's temp'r tant'um.

" That time I stopped that Paladin from incinerating you with his wretched 'Light'. His cheek was tasty."
T'at ya did, t'at ya did.

Nah, Ottis an' I are always look'in out fir each oth'r

Nah.
((" What is love? Baby don't hurt me, don't hurt me, no more."))

Only when work needs to be done.

Nah.
"Yes."

To establish our place in Az'roth, survive, an' find new ways ta repopulate ourselves.
"Too bad you corpses weren't rabbits."

People seem to enjoy t'a trinkets I make.

Gold gets me wa't I need. Really we only need my blades, armor, an' money fir t'a tavern or a room from time to time.
"Food, stop forgetting the food!."

Keep'in my head attch'd to my neck.
"Seconded."

I have an idea!
"...no....that is not what the question means."

As real as it gets.

We haven't 'fail'd' a mission yet.
" We have just completed them 'creatively'."

Narrow mind'dness, not be'in organiz'd, panic, lack of confidence.

Other people's weapons, Narrow mind'dness, inablilty to act, panic

"He listens to me."

"Enough to know who is in charge here."
*pats Ottis*
Let's say a l'il more t'an t'a average undead bear.

Yes.

Next question.

T'a Firsaken. If we do not watch out fir ourselves then no one will.
T'a Firsaken an' Ottis.
"There you go."

Not too much.

Just exist'in

P'rspective.

I am t'at person.
"The correct answer is Ottis, but thank you for playing."

"We who forget history then will may be doomed to repeat it."
Second'd!

which discouraged?
T'a new Warcheif, Vol'jin, might be more willing to work wi't us t'an use as corpse tools and fodd'r.
T'a Alliance seem to be more will'in to 'work' wi't t'a Horde too.
"I'm not a fan of 'Lucky Rabbit's Feet'. Try me and see how much luck you have."

potentially dangerous?
Ottis! get back here!
*Ottis chaes off after a rat*

Where all yir targets are, an' who is Ottis maul'in.
*Ottis returns with a rat tail in his mouth*

Mast'rs degree in 'Smash an' Slash'.

Nah, but I almost had a pet gnome.
Last edited by Mockrabbit on March 27th, 2014, 5:42 pm, edited 5 times in total.
"\[* 0 *]/" "\[ * x *]/" "\[* _ *]/"
http://mockrabbitart.wixsite.com/nick-louma

Katelle
Katelle
Katelle

Postby Katelle » March 27th, 2014, 7:58 pm

- Chocolate
- Fine drink
- Family
- Control

- Disrespect
- Disobedience
- Bourbon
- Lack of control

As a young girl, I was very happy. I was treated well, enjoyed life on the farm, and had high regard for life in general.

When I was thirteen, my father sent me away to the Stranglethorn Vale with a missionary expedition seeking to spread the word of the Light to the native inhabitants. His intentions were for me to train in the ways of the priestess and follow his footsteps as a servant of the Light. I was sent home some months later with an expedition guard and a letter informing my father that I had not a drop of Holy magic in my blood and would never hold the ability to channel the Light. My father was livid.

Althea is a kind-hearted woman who is brilliant with a needle and thread. I hold little fondness for her now, and have not spoken with her in many years.

Jaxton, if he still lives, wished for nothing but to serve the Light and the King as a paladin. I have not spoken to him since he disowned me as his kin; since then, the years have curdled whatever remaining fondness I held for him. Recent discoveries of several children sired by him has served to supply me with the sisters I never had as a child while turning any erstwhile respect for our sire to scorn.

For several years now, I have enjoyed frequent meditation. Running, cliff-scaling, and aerial acrobatics have all held a place in my heart for a significant duration as well; as of late, however, such activities have been curtailed. I find I am enjoying Hearthstone for the time being.

My cousin, Ketani, has undoubtedly held the most sway over my life. She has always been a constant in my life and has provided advice, assistance, and refuge at more points in time than I can even recall.

In my early adulthood, sex was an escape, a means to an end. Now, sex is an act of intimacy with one dearly loved and trusted; I would not entertain the thought of engaging in the act with another.

My people’s religious beliefs are widespread and varied as the flora and fauna that inhabit Azeroth and beyond; however, most humans seem to bend the knee to the will of the Light.

I believe without a doubt that the Light exists in far more than a faith-based means, as I have witnessed its magics firsthand. However, I do not place my personal faiths within its grasp.

The humans are led by a King as part of the Alliance, and are managed by the various government establishments that he ultimately controls.

There has been much and more on which I disagree with in regards to the King; there has also been a great deal for which I can respect him. Obviously, he is quite important; he heads the Kingdom with which I must assist the Empire in maintaining a rapport with.

Live it in accordance with what is most important to you, and Fel forbid things of import are also of a conflicting nature.

Should there be anything tangible in nature which I desired, I would merely need to expend the resources to get it.

None on a regular basis. Injuries and illnesses do occur, of course.

I learned primary basics while residing in Westfall as a child. My father fancied himself someone of import and sought to provide me with additional schooling fit for someone of “our class” in order to keep up appearances. My grandfather taught me to skin many manners of beast, my aunt to tend bar and harvest plant matter. Many people have taught me much and more, and all of it has been useful in some way.

It truly does depend upon the role I fulfill for that person, and as do many I fill a great number of differing roles. My lover, my immediate family, and my friends react to me as though I am simply me: Kate, as seen by a partner, a mother, or a companion. My newly-found sisters, perhaps with part exasperation and part affection as we all have our differences and our places. My sister by honor, Myaka, perhaps the same (though she listens far better than most others). My soldiers, as though I am their superior officer and therefore with part respect, anger, and camaraderie; and yet, there are soldiers like Tarashan who hold little to no sense of professionalism and take the camaraderie to an entirely new level by propositioning me for a threesome - in front of our Empress, no less.

I am an undeniably prideful woman, and so two things rival for the top position: my work with the Empire while rising from Plebeian to General, and my work as a mother to the son I did not birth.

There are a great many things I have lived to regret, and yet they all carry the same theme: the naivety of youth.

That I will fail those who depend upon me in any fashion.

Food is food; a simple meal and a top-notch one can be equally satisfying, but it is important to temper what goes into the body. Poor sustenance makes for poor fuel.

Laughter, companionship, success, and control.

I dream of a great many things, though I seldom recall the details.

Failure and losing control.

The above, in addition to disrespect and disobedience and several other things, comprise the bulk of what angers me. Reactions to such vary with the situation.

There is no specific reaction. Humans exist for better or for worse in conjunction with the other races.

It is truly a tie between my cousin and my father.

Extremely.

Extremely.

I am at a point in my life where, regrettably, I have taken to avoiding alcohol and other similar substances.

A great deal.

There has been very little I deem as “courage,” but a great deal more of “adaptation” and “providing.”

At many times, yes.

Without a doubt.

I am not as popular as some, but I am well-known.

I command the military branch of a politically-charged organization that seeks peace between the factions in a war-thirsty world. Some act of mine at some point in some way will have an influence.

To exist, I would imagine.

I am no great painter or writer, but I do enjoy carving wood.

Many material things are necessary to perform to the best of one’s ability. While I enjoy luxurious items, they ultimately pale in comparison to the immaterial.

I see myself with a continued position of authority within the Twilight Empire, one day married to Zakarnas and with a child that shares my blood.

I have dedicated my remaining days to the furthering of a Vision of peace between the factions. If nothing else, that in and of itself is extremely “idealistic.”

Despite the aforementioned, I am extremely realistic as well.

The definition of success is different for every individual. I have secured a powerful position within a strong organization, I am well-off in the financial sense through my own means, and I have a wonderful (and large) family and network of friends. In many senses, I consider myself successful.

- Disrespect for others
- Arrogance
- Narrow-mindedness
- Betrayal

- Pride
- The need for control
- Loose temper
- Dependence

I lean far closer towards suspicion than acceptance in many cases, but I have been taken for a fool.

I am very intelligent, but that is not to say I am well-versed in every single realm of knowledge.

Such depends upon the end and the means in question.

There are those with far greater beauty than myself, but I am far from sore on the eyes.

My family and my Empire with its Vision; life in general has taught me such.

Failing those I command, those I serve, and/or those who depend upon me in some form.

My family, my friends, and my Empire with its Vision.

The eye of the beholder.

Someone who is strong, that can be relied upon, that can lend comfort with one breath and command with the next.

Faction rivalry.

which discouraged?
Peace and hatred should be encouraged and discouraged respectively.

potentially dangerous?
Many of my circle are affiliated in some form with dangerous walks of life; therefore, most everything that can be labeled as a “popular idea” would be potentially dangerous.

Everything.

It is necessary, and I have embraced it as such.

I have two children by “adoption.” The oldest, Valeatrah, is an ex-priestess with an attitude, an authority problem, and an unlimited capacity for compassion. I have heard from her very rarely since she undertook a journey to find her adopted father. My youngest, Marzano, was found by Zakarnas some years ago wandering a beach, orphaned by the Destroyer; he is the most studious little boy I have ever known, and while he can be shy never fails to offer kindness to someone.

Kiraleen
Kiraleen
Kiraleen

Postby Kiraleen » March 27th, 2014, 9:49 pm

Lord Revos wrote:58. What ideas now popular among the people you know do you consider
potentially dangerous?

Attempting to hug me.

*snicker*

Lord Revos wrote:(( I really enjoyed reading the ones here so far and writing mine. :) ))

((Glad you had fun! Tempted sometimes to introduce character reaction sheets, too.))

Mynie
Mynie
Mynie

Postby Mynie » March 27th, 2014, 10:56 pm

Guess I'll do one too from hordeside
Toys, Foods, Musics, Arts
Some Toys, certain foods, a fair amount of musics, a lot of arts
Fel yeah!
Well, I'm still young, so I would say hopping onto that balloon which brought me from Pandaria!
Farmer, mean, too free with sending me out to the fields. Love her.
Bigger farmer, less mean, too free with sending me to the market. Love him.
Food!
Myself!
I'm not sure...
We believe in the natural flow of chi in the universe!
Not even a little!
We largely rely of chiefs or emperors of the past.
I feel like they can go rule someone else! I don't need anyone to tell me what to do or how to do it, so there!
Punch your problems in the face!
My old doll.
Other than being physically gorgeous!? No!
I was trained to fight a little, but not extensively. I liked the sparring, not so much the formal parts.
Not everyone likes me, but I don't like those people anyways!
My cooking skills!
My cooking skills!
My cooking skills!
My cooking skills!
My cooking skills!
My cooking skills!
Inaction!
Inaction, and I react with reaction or action action!
Well, we seem to be a novelty for the time, but that should past. So, neutral, I guess.
Myself!
I can outrun you and everyone else who dares to challenge me!
Metho-what?
Cooking with Bloodthistle. Once was enough.
Oh, so, so much! I love traveling!
Well, I would say that was just getting off of the Wandering Isle! See, several balloons have been carrying us out of there, but they kept telling me that I might make an unfavourable impression, which was absurd! So, I waited for the right time, burst out of a bush, and jumped on to a balloon! By the time they noticed me, they could'nt really turn around, so I came on over!
Me, self-centered? Never!
Yes!
Definitely!
How could I not!?
I... I don't know... Food?
Very very super artistic!
They're awesome!
Planning is for the weak and easily bruised! You get the best results from taking it as you go!
Hmph, my ideals shall come true, I guarantee it.
Very!
Not very!
Well, ah.. hm. I would say, cruelty and no sense of humor and being too violent and disliking sweets.
Wow, this one is tough. Uhm.. I guess that I could work on how I make first impressions, how I treat other people, how I treat myself, and, uh, my urge to punch those icky zombie men.
Not even so much as a little.
I'm actually really, really smart, and mature for my age!
Absolutely!
Have you SEEN me!?
Yes! No particular experiences, but I believe that if you cause if good and worth it, then you should be willing to die for it if you must! But, you know, try not to.
Nothing!
Adventure and exploration and food!
Whose side you're on!
The best one!
Well, ah... I don't know much about history, I didn't really pay attention in class.
which discouraged?
Well, I like that the war seems to be simmering down, but I'm not sure about the alliance I heard about with some centaurs. Those guys are mean!
potentially dangerous?
None that I can think of~
How t o defend yourself, and how to enjoy the moment!
When it's necessary, it's necessary!
No!

Grathier
Grathier
Grathier

Postby Grathier » March 28th, 2014, 10:38 am

(( Since I'm quarantined atm (don't ask) and after eight games, four books, a four-season TV series and countless movies, I now have nothing better to do. So I figure I'll add Grathier to this list. ))

Drinking, smoking, sex and operating various weaponry.

Dealing with people who care only for themselves, liars, thieves and drug users (those three count as one), complaining about first-world problems or hearing people complain about them, junk food.

Yes, though it was a short one.

The Culling of Stratholme and my first encounter with an undead there.

Elizabeth Grathier was a caring and dutiful wife and mother - though a bit too yielding sometimes. She changed when dad died - I never got used to the new her. After she remarried we drifted apart some and the rift was never healed.

Eric Grathier was my dad - I cannot really phrase that better. He taught me everything I needed to know about life and did his best never to shelter me too much. He was an irreplaceable man.

Drinking, gambling, chatting up women and fixing things.

See 6.

Strictly women, and I won't gun for anything below a 6 no matter how wasted I am.

The Light, mostly.

Nope. I believe in something else entirely.

A monarchy. It's worked well enough so far.

Above my pay grade.

Don't give me a problem, give me a solution.

Pass.

Repeated head injuries. A light blow to the head can drop me screaming if I'm unlucky.

No education beyond basic maths and writing. I'm smart, not academic.

They are in awe of my natural awesomene-- Ha! I don't really care what others think about me.

My military career.

Pass.

Pass again.

Food is important. People have forgotten about nutrition - we only started cooking meat to kill the bacteria inside.

Sex, especially revenge sex. (Never been in a long enough relationship to experience make-up sex, but I'm told that's even better)

Don't go there.

Dealing with idiots.

Listening to people whinge can do it, especially about politics. Seriously guys, shut the hell up and talk about something *else* when you're drinking with company! I'll probably tell them that outright.

Humans can be quite racist sometimes. Aside from those few, we're not a bad bunch to our friends.

See 6.

Moderate to high fitness. Most of it is mental fortitude.

Usually impulsive unless consciously controlling it.

Speaking about certain childhood events.

Wherever the army has taken me for work, otherwise little.

Open my service record and flip to medals. One will stand out.

Probably. I don't have many friends to care about.

Not really.

Hnnnnng. Probably.

Not really.

Above my pay grade.

I'm more mechanically minded.

Money means freedom of movement. More money opens more doors to you.

Beyond today? No plans.

Strong sense of duty, otherwise not really.

Extremely.

Not very, admittedly.

Selfishness, constant need to complain, refusal to argue about something they believe in (e.g. paladins and Light) and people who outright think they're better than everyone else. That's just off the top of my head.

Tough one. Emotional isolation, impulsiveness, my love of the jungle could be interpreted as masochism and my short temper with people I don't like.

Not very.

Define 'intelligent'?

Case by case basis, but usually yes.

Solid 7 at least. The rest is personality.

See 49 and 42.

I never worry. Really, I don't!

Enjoying yourself.

Who you ask.

Someone more financially stable and a more independent career.

Above my pay grade.

which discouraged?
Again.

potentially dangerous?
*sigh*

Knowledge is power.

Incredibly necessary. Shit happens.

None that I know of.

Chimreh
Chimreh
Chimreh

Postby Chimreh » March 28th, 2014, 7:23 pm

Flying. Doesn’t matter if it’s a hippogryph or a wind rider or my turbocopter. I just like to fly. The smell of leather. Runner’s high. My bond-beasts. (Doesn’t that count as more than four?) Hey, I can’t pick and choose!

The Alliance. The Horde. Mites. The Bitch Queen of Undercity.

Eh…no. A mediocre one, would be the best way to put it. Rhesa raised me for the most part, because our mother was out with the Farstriders most of the time.

The Amani launched a huge attack against Farstriders’ Retreat when I was there – I must have been maybe ten, eleven years old. Brought home you defend what’s yours, you don’t give up until you’re dead, no matter how dire things are. *pauses* And some foes aren’t worth honorable treatment.

Jachin? Rhesa has her coloring – red hair, green eyes. She was a Farstrider, one of their best scouts. So I didn’t see her much. To tell truth, she didn’t have much maternal instinct, either. Sometimes I’d bring her flowers and she’d drop them after a few minutes. Sometimes I hated her, for not being like other mothers. Always wanted her to be proud of me, though.

Rhesa was more of a mother when I was very little. That changed as I grew older.

I have no idea who he is. I don’t think Jachin knows for sure, either. I use Jachin’s surname – Hawkflight – as my sisters do. When I’m feeling maudlin, I sometimes fantasize about how things would have been if he’d been, you, there.

Working out: weights, running, whatever. Exploring. Oh – gotten into this archaeology stuff.

Jachin.

Eh, take it or leave. Mostly leave it, these days. I used to be involved in a heavy, party-party crowd with extreme tastes. I’m talking people needing healers and a couple times resurrections. I should know – I was one of the latter.

(Is that what got you out of that crowd?)

No, believe it or not. Eventually I decided I was tired of being a party favor.

The Light, and though it’s not official, the Sun fits in there, too.

Mm. I respect the Light, but I could never be a devotee, either as a priest of a worship. The Sun… I don’t know.

Lor’them Theron is the Regent-Lord. He leads the Convocation – the ruling nobles. In theory he speaks on our behalf to the Warchief.

I’m jaded. Extremely. In theory, all the allied races in the Horde are nice and equal. In practice? Hellscream used us as cannon fodder and the rest of the Horde didn’t give a shit. At least Theron recognized this. Too late, in my eyes, but I’ll give the cuffshooter that much.

Be peaceful, be courteous, obey the law, respect everyone; but if someone puts his hand on you, send him to the cemetery.

(Chim, that’s Malcom X…)

Your point? Butter on a biscuit, fine! Don’t start fights, finish them.

Hmm. Toughie. Something really sleek to dance in.

Not unless you count being shorter than most sin’dorei.

I had more ‘book-learning’ than a lot of commoners, thanks to Jachin’s interest in history. Farstrider training’s been the most obviously useful, but I can’t discount what I picked up from reading. I’m an engineer, specialized in gnomish. Because gnomes are the closest to dwarve. How I felt about it…? Sometimes it was enjoyable, sometimes it was a pain in the ass, sometimes it was just there.

I picked up some Common along the way, and I know a few dwarfish phrases. And I learned to make my own bow and feathers.

(laughs) Not very well, to be honest.

Getting into the Farstriders. Jachin didn’t have much to do with that, despite being one herself.

How I got kicked out of the Farstriders. Stupid to take sides in something that political, but… they were my friends.

Telling Draxonicar to shove it up his ass. No, no. Hmm. Being abandoned, alone.

When I’m in the field or on the trail, whatever’s handy will do. I can hunter, naturally, but I prefer to live off trail rations; these days it’s mostly just me out there, and I don’t like to waste a kill. When I get back to civilization, though, I want gourmet cooking done by someone else, with lots of courses and, oh, at least three completely decadent desserts.

An engineering project coming together. Dancing to something with a good, heavy drumbeat. A long soak in the tub. Getting off a true, solid spear shot.

Every day stuff, all mixed up.

Undercity. Forsaken in general. Telling Draxonicar to shove it up his ass. Getting involved in noble political games.

Lots of things, too many to list. Little things, like when I can’t get the screws tightened on a project, or the feathers aligned on arrows. Big things, like everyone pretending they weren’t scared shitless of Garrosh and were really going to do something about him, honest! How do I react? For the little stuff, I cuss a blue streak and stalk off, wait a few minutes, try again. For the big stuff, I cuss a blue streak and argue my point. If I can. I’m not always articulate under pressure.

Roll with it as best I can.

Rhesa.

Extremely.

Not as much as I would like to be. I’ve grown more methodical since I took up engineering, but I’m still a lazy-broom when it comes to housework.

Killing civilians. Associating with my old crowd, if possible.

More in the last ten years than I have in the previous three hundred and thirty. Outland, Northrend, Pandaria.

Saving my sisters after Artie and his Scourge pals attacked Silvermoon. That’s all I’m going to say.

More than I like to admit.

I think so. Selectively.

Nah.

(laughs) No.

To live.

Not much. I like other people’s art, though.

They’re fun, but they don’t last long. I like shiny, brightly colored stuff. Sometimes I get attached to one or two things out of sentimentality.

Play it by ear.

Not very. Sometimes it pokes up a sprout, no matter how hard I rip it up by the roots.

Very.

Not much.

Intellectual" snobs who think they know everything and look down their noses at people who aren't as "cultured" as they are... long, boring talkers... pompousity. Cowardice.

I don't think before talking, sometimes I think I'm stupid, I get frustrated easily, and I'm SHORT.

Eh. I’ve fallen for stupid things before. And seen through others. So.. (shrugs).

I’m not the brightest star in the sky, but I can see through a brick wall given time. I don’t know. I’d like to say “above average” but EVERYONE thinks they’re “above average.”

There are situations where, no, the means does not justify the ends, and anyone who says “Yes” to this question will backpedal like mad if you bring them up. So, what means and what ends?

Ugh. For a blood elf I’m short, baby-faced and buxom. And my eyes still show a hint of gold through the fel green glow. So, by local standards, not really.

I’d die to protect my family, if I had to. I’d prefer to stay alive and protect them, then and in the future.

The big things – what’s going to happen with the Horde and Alliance, when will the Bitch Queen decide to drop her “I’m loyal to the Horde” act and attack.

The little, day-to-day good stuff that happens when I’m not losing sleep over the shit I worry about.

How badly and how much your actions affect other people.

A more hopeful one.

I don’t think you can forget ideas without them popping up in your future…mm. That whole “The Banshee Queen is still Sylvanas!” crap. No, she’s not.

which discouraged?
I’d like a longer stretch of peace in the world. Maybe orcs can live and die happy spilling shit and guts over corpses day-in day-out, but I can’t. Constant fighting gets old (snorts) Orcs are too short-lived to realize that.

potentially dangerous?
Extreme racial pride. Seen it from some trolls, some orcs still.

How to defend yourself and your loved ones.

Necessary, never glamorous.

61. Do you have any children? Describe them if you do
Nope.

Login  •  Register