((An OOC note first! This bleak view on everything isn't normal for Niala. Once she's better, I'll probably do another of these for her normal optimistic nature!
1. List four things you like very much.
The wilds, Solarity (My animal companion), home, and those dear to me.
2. List four things you dislike very much.
Arrogance, blind faith, emotions, and... love.
3. Did you have a happy childhood?
4. Describe the incident in childhood that you think most affected you.
5. Describe your mother and how you feel about her.
She was kind. Did everything she could for me.
6. Describe your father and how you feel about him.
Had a temper and couldn't control it well. He cared for me, but couldn't show it well.
7. What are your favorite pastimes?
Spending time with those dear to me. Studying the arcane. Fighting on the front lines. Those are normally some of my favorite pastimes, but... lately, I have nothing. I only try to keep it together.
8. What person do you think has most influenced you?
There is no single person, but... those who have most changed me... Probably those I have loved since my kind joined the Alliance. If it weren't a person, my answer would be very different.
9. How do you feel about sex?
Only with those I love. If that's met, then I'm always ready.
10. What are your people's religious beliefs?
We follow under the High Priestess Tyrande Whisperwind. We worship our goddess Elune.
11. How far do you go along with these beliefs, and how important are they to you?
I worship Elune and heed the words of our High Priestess. Elune is very important to me.
12. How are your people organized and led?
We are led by the High Priestess Tyrande Whisperwind and through his relation to our High Priestess, Malfurion Stormrage. We live in a rather open society, but we are distrustful of many new things due to our past experiences in new things such as the events leading up to the Sundering.
13. How do you feel about the leadership, and how important is it to you?
Tyrande is a good leader. Malfurion has some potential, but he has made grave mistakes that take away much of my respect for him.
14. What is your philosophy of life?
...As of late... “In the end, you're all alone. In the end, there is only agony.” I think... it used to be along the lines of “Live it to the fullest.”
15. If you could have any tangible thing in the world you wanted, what would it be?
...There's nothing tangible I want. I only want my torment to end.
16. Have you any physical difficulties?
I wish it were physical. No.
17. What kind of education have you had, and how did you feel about it?
I had extensive education among my people before the Sundering. We had universities.
18. How do you think other people react to you as a person?
Hatred. Disgust. Anger. Betrayal. False friendship.
19. What are you proudest of?
My work within the Alliance. My missions as an ambassador. My aid to the front lines. My recent work in the arcane. Nothing else.
20. What are you most ashamed of?
Being a nuisance to everyone near me.
21. What is your deepest fear?
22. How do you feel about food?
I like it. I like cooking it. Someone else may poison it.
23. What makes you feel good?
Those dear to me. Nothing else. Often not even them.
24. What do you dream about?
Horror. Betrayal. My death. The death of others.
25. What do you try hardest to avoid?
Losing myself to the whispers.
26. What makes you angry? How do you react when you're angry?
Small things now. Sometimes I lash out. Sometimes I talk back. Sometimes I simply stay quiet. It depends on how unreasonably angry I am.
27. How do you react to your people's relationship with the world around you?
It depends on the issue. Sometimes I feel betrayed. Sometimes proud. Sometimes annoyed.
28. What one person had the greatest affect on you as a child?
Probably my mother.
29. How athletic are you?
Extremely. I'm a huntress. A beast master.
30. How methodical are you?
Usually I don't bother with being methodical if I can get away with it. If the situation demands it, I can be very methodical.
31. What are your chief taboos?
Losing myself. Cruelty to others. I'm sure I have others, but cannot think of them at the moment.
32. How much traveling have you done?
I am from before the Sundering. I have done immense amounts. I have seen lands that now lay below the sea.
33. Describe a situation in which you behaved courageously.
Right now? Trusting anyone. Or trying to at least. Overall, fighting on the front lines in Northrend and other campaigns.
34. Do you see yourself as a self-centered person?
Now, I try not to be. Normally, I try to be selfless.
35. Do you see yourself as a loving person?
Very much so. Seeing as love comes hand-in-hand with torment, it is much to my regret.
36. Do you see yourself as a popular person?
No. I am a nuisance. Everyone wishes to be rid of me.
37. Do you see yourself having a potentially important influence on the world?
For better or worse, I can see a potential for massive influence.
38. What is the purpose of your race?
A race does not have purpose. Only individuals do.
39. How artistic are you?
In some ways I am. In others, I wish I were.. I wish I could draw and I wish I could paint.
40. How do you feel about material things?
I enjoy them greatly. I will live without them. I'm a huntress.
41. What are your plans for the future?
Try to live. Try to find happiness. Try to find love that doesn't end in torment.
42. How idealistic are you?
Normally, I am very idealistic.
43. How realistic are you?
...I'm not sure these days. I think I normally am when I'm serious. Though, I'm optimistic.
44. How successful are you?
In many ways, very. In others, I am pitiful.
45. Name the four things you object to in other people.
Betrayal. Refusal to ever place trust in me. Lack of loyalty. Lies.
46. Name the four things you object to in yourself.
Paranoia, anger, weak will, and my emotions.
47. How gullible are you?
When I am relaxed, I can be quite gullible. When serious, not very.
48. How intelligent are you?
Very. May not always seem it.
49. Does the end justify the means?
50. How attractive are you physically?
I have been told I am quite attractive by more than a few people. In fact, during a game of Hearthstone earlier today, General Katelle Larmont of the Imperial Military said I was quite attractive and even asked me if I'm normally as “inexplicably hot” as I was during our game.
51. Do you believe there is anything worth dying for? What experiences led you to this conclusion?
If there is no choice, yes. I don't intend to die if I can help it. I feel there are methods to ignore mortality. I'm more useful to causes worth dying for if I'm alive. Though, as of late, I feel as though ending my torment might be worth death. I'm... not sure.
52. What do you worry about the most?
Losing myself to the whispers. Losing those I love.
53. What makes life worth living for you?
Very. Very. Little. Perhaps those I love.
54. What is the difference between good and evil?
55. What kind of person would you like to be?
Kind. Trusting. Loved.
56. What ideas in the history of the world as you know it should be forgotten?
The ideas that float through my head. Also, the idea that warlocks are all rude or evil. Suffering is all their path has. Don't add to it.
57. What changes taking place in the world as you know it should be encouraged,
Peace should be encouraged. Distrust should be discouraged.
58. What ideas now popular among the people you know do you consider
Blind faith. Hidden leadership.
59. What do you think is worth knowing?
60. How do you feel about violence?
I prefer to avoid it. Sometimes, it must be used.
61. Do you have any children? Describe them if you do.
I have none. I want some. I need someone who loves me and can be devoted first.