Ravenholdt RP Sanctum Azeroth Press The Twisting Nether Gazette Wowpedia
Forum rules
This forum is used to post threads about various roleplaying topics. It is also the place for companion threads to ongoing RP and for RP event planning. Well-written guides pertinent to a good portion of the community will be stickied as reference material.
Julilee
Julilee
Julilee

Character call

Postby Julilee » December 1st, 2014, 11:34 am

Hi everyone! I'm looking for someone willing to play a character or two. You can roll or adapt in-game characters, or just do forum RP. I would really enjoy doing this with another person as opposed to just writing interactions myself.

My character, Julilee, is supposed to have some very helicopter parents with high expectations that she's thoroughly avoided for a few months since graduating from warrior training and receiving the funds from them to start her own guild. She took those funds and bought an abandoned guildhall which turned out to have previously belonged to a defunct guild of high ideals named Sanctuary. Inspired, Juli raised their banner again. The rest is history as Sanctuary has been completely reborn and made excellent progress in Draenor – while still shadowed by some controversy due to its peaceful ideals. A rather ironic turn of events for her glory-hungry parents, who are getting what they wanted but with a spoonful of medicine to go with it.

Let me know if that sounds like it would be interesting to play. You can take one or both parents. The only thing decided for them besides their very millennial-parent ways is that their House, Liene (Thalassian for something approximating "shiny"), is a minor noble one.

Threads:
Sanctuary: From the Ashes
Julilee's Journal
Julilee's biography
About Sanctuary

Tinox
Tinox
Global Moderator
Tinox

Re: Character call

Postby Tinox » December 1st, 2014, 11:57 am

Hm. I have a baby blood elf (male) I could start levelling again. It probably would be good for me to see how things are Horde-side these days, anyway.

Sergeant Stonzgrinda
Sergeant Stonzgrinda
Sergeant Stonzgrinda

Postby Sergeant Stonzgrinda » December 1st, 2014, 12:15 pm

I like this approach. Good luck with it.

Julilee
Julilee
Julilee

Postby Julilee » December 1st, 2014, 12:31 pm

Tinox wrote:Hm. I have a baby blood elf (male) I could start levelling again. It probably would be good for me to see how things are Horde-side these days, anyway.

Awesome. We could start with forum RP if you wanted. :D

Julilee
Julilee
Julilee

Postby Julilee » December 8th, 2014, 10:28 pm

We have a Mr. Liene – would anyone like to take on Mrs.? :)

While I have this pre-formed idea for the essential conflict to kick off the story, I'm very open to changes, improvisation, and character development in whatever direction it ends up going. Maybe Mrs. Liene secretly supports her daughter. Maybe there's a reason they're so desperate for success (beyond just craving status). Maybe Juli has a sibling who comes into play, as a rebel or a rival or ally. I'm game for anything!

Cerestal
Cerestal
Cerestal

Postby Cerestal » December 10th, 2014, 12:03 am

You want someone to play a female noble blood elf?

*looks around for Kiraleen*

Login  •  Register