Ravenholdt RP Sanctum Azeroth Press The Twisting Nether Gazette Wowpedia
Forum rules
This forum is used to post threads about various roleplaying topics. It is also the place for companion threads to ongoing RP and for RP event planning. Well-written guides pertinent to a good portion of the community will be stickied as reference material.
Cerestal
Cerestal
Cerestal

Who was where?

Postby Cerestal » November 16th, 2014, 9:31 pm

Sup again,

Yes, many are still questing and yes, that won't change anytime soon. Most (like me) will hit 100 before they decide just what their character did ICly in the early days of this expansion. I've built a structure for both of my soldier toons, which I'm refining now. For the sake of building stories and RP, I'm curious which battles we've seen over the questlines you've decided your character participated in.

Stuff like the initial Vanguard, Karabor (for Alliance), Shattrath, Grommashar, Taylor's Garrison (Alliance again), Ashran, etc, etc. If you have/had someone fight somewhere, let us know and maybe stories can merge and such. So there's less 'I fought there' 'Oh, so did I' RP later.

LEGION
LEGION
LEGION

Re: Who was where?

Postby LEGION » November 17th, 2014, 12:45 am

Cerestal wrote:For the sake of building stories and RP, I'm curious which battles we've seen over the questlines you've decided your character participated in.

Oolaki has seen everything. She's seen it all.

But seriously, yeah, I'm still working on all that. Just trying to get the actual grind itself done and take in as much of the zone questlines as possible to even know what's available to have done.

Tirien
Tirien
Tirien

Postby Tirien » November 17th, 2014, 1:32 am

I feel like I've rejoined the server all over again, for some reason. Once I get WoD and play it I'll be keeping my eye out for where my toons fit in. Only taking Tirien and Rhork to 100 at the beginning.
polartech.deviantart.com

Lukar
Lukar
Global Moderator
Lukar

Postby Lukar » November 17th, 2014, 2:31 pm

Alannah (my paladin, Alliance): Came through as reinforcement when Khadgar brought troops through into the Garrison. She serves as an attachment to the Garrison in Shadowmoon Valley, but largely has been left to do her own thing given her status as a paladin. She has traveled some in Shadowmoon Valley, done quite a bit of fighting against the Pale. She can often be found in one of the Draenei settlements around Shadowmoon, favoring Elodor as a resting place when she can escape combat.

Yalayna (my monk, Alliance): It's not quite clear how she ended up on Draenor, though she likely followed some group of night elves through. She also is largely left to her own devices on Draenor, and is currently hanging out at the night elf outpost near to the garrison, though she will likely make her way to the Spires of Arak and lend her aid to Southport.

Lukar: It can be assumed Lukar would have been right at the front, leading a charge through the Dark Portal, once more picking up his weapons in defense of a world on the brink of destruction. Little can be said for what happened once through the portal though. Some may have seen a warrior in Lukar's usual green armor, wielding Mooncleaver, laying into Iron Horde left and right. Others might have seen a similarly-armored orc fleeing the destruction of the Portal with the rest. All that can be said for sure is that Lukar is now in Frostfire Ridge, helping to secure the future of the Frostwolf clan.
Purveyor of Alternate Moral Choices

Sergeant Stonzgrinda
Sergeant Stonzgrinda
Sergeant Stonzgrinda

Postby Sergeant Stonzgrinda » November 17th, 2014, 4:11 pm

Stonzgrinda has reluctantly accepted a halfassed implicit amnesty, and is now feigning acquiescence to the New Horde. Nothing wrong with getting your enemies to furnish your logistics and troops. He has watched some New Horde die while he remained in cover, and let some Draenor Orcs escape when he had them dead to rights. He doesn't owe anyone anything right now, and is monitoring the situation. Where he falls on the spectrum from inactive and disaffected to Fifth Column subversive remains to be seen.

That is where Stonzgrinda is, not Bloodfury.

Resileaf
Resileaf
Resileaf

Postby Resileaf » November 17th, 2014, 4:33 pm

My only character who went to Draenor was a Draenei named Resdala who died to the Shadowmoon clan. Taking her place is her alternate self, who joins TE in honor of her deceased self.

I currently plan for her to have been at Karabor during the Iron Horde siege as she tries to fight with her meager shaman powers.

Cerestal
Cerestal
Cerestal

Postby Cerestal » November 17th, 2014, 5:33 pm

Cerestal went through with the Vanguard and fought on the stairs during Khadgar's scenic tour, rejoining them when they defend that tank. After that he is sent to Fort Wrynn and helps storm Karabor. Beyond that, I haven't decided.

Grathier went through in the second wave, posting to Admiral Taylor's Garrison. Due to events I haven't quite decided upon, he was spared their fate and later dumped in Nagrand. He was at Lok'rath and also Grommashar (I'll assume it was a joint A/H effort). Afterwards, he is redirected to Ashran and will remain there for a while.

Brewdin
Brewdin
Brewdin

Postby Brewdin » November 20th, 2014, 11:23 pm

I'm thinking Astraea pushed in with the initial vanguard, fighting on the steps as well. After that, she continued to follow the bulk of the Alliance forces wherever they went, always trying to stay on or near the front. I'm not exactly sure yet where and in what order that would be. (Karabor --> Shattrath --> Nagrand?)

I originally planned for Brewdin to be assigned to a fighter squadron as a pilot, but I might have to retcon that a little since the only flying machines I remember seeing were in Clutchpop Gearworks in Arak. So I'll say he was a tank operator who came through a little later, stationed in Gorgrond for a while before moving to Nagrand and helping out with Grommashar and then being posted to Ashran.

Not sure about my other characters. I might have plans for one...

Kiraleen
Kiraleen
Kiraleen

Postby Kiraleen » November 21st, 2014, 5:35 am

Skaedi was at the initial invasion. She thinks the Frostwolves are the best thing since sliced bread and had a crush on Ga'nar. She takes her position as Commander seriously.

Meia went through the Portal with the second round. She doesn't expect to stay at one base of operations permanently for months, if ever. Healers go where they're needed.

No one else is ICly in Draenor right now. Kiraleen never will be. She has SMC politicking to do, a child to raise, and Verilore to match-make for.

LEGION
LEGION
LEGION

Postby LEGION » November 21st, 2014, 7:39 am

Kiraleen wrote:...and Verilore to match-make for.

Verilore: !?!! :shock:

Login  •  Register