Ravenholdt RP Sanctum Azeroth Press The Twisting Nether Gazette Wowpedia
Forum rules
This forum is used to post announcements and advertising for upcoming RP events. There is no set format for posting, but make sure to include a time and place to maximize attendance. Cross-realm events can be posted too, as well as events that might interest the RP community despite not being strictly RP events (e.g. breast cancer gnome race.) For events that might benefit from community input in its planning, feel free to start a thread in the Roleplaying forum.
Mackinzie
Mackinzie
Mackinzie

[A] Autumn Pub Crawl

Postby Mackinzie » September 21st, 2015, 4:53 pm

<Throughout the numerous streets and taverns of the Alliance cities have many crisp parchments began to appear, elegant penmanship imbued with an eye-catching shimmer of blues, browns, and golds. Around the edges of the flyer, animated mugs clink heartily as frothy brew sloshes down the glasses.>

Salutations to all citizens of the Alliance!

Calling all connoisseurs, partygoers, and lovers of free booze! Come one, come all to the Twilight Empire's Autumn Pub Crawl. Colonel Zakarnas Ronae'Serrar is at it again, and with Brewfest still in the air there couldn't be a better atmosphere. This time we'll be tearing up the passages of Ironforge! The crawl will kick off within the cozy walls of the Stonefire Tavern at 7:30 pm, the evening of Saturday, October 10th. We will be making our way around the city before taking to the snowy hills to visit the Brewfest celebrations and the Thunderbrew Distillery in Kharanos! Drunken trivia will commence at each location, with a winner announced at the end of the night, prize included. Be sure to stop by and enjoy drinks on us all night long!

**Once again, your friends in the Twilight Empire would like to remind you to drink responsibly and neither ride, fly, or portal under the influence.**

(( OOC Quick Info:

Date: Saturday, October 10th
Time: 7:30 pm server

Event Details:
-Just like last time, all that is required is your lovely self.
-The winner of trivia will be decided by who has the most points at the end of the evening. Points are acquired by correctly answering in the fastest time. 1,000 gold prize!

We welcome everyone, so please come out and Rp with us! See you there~ ))
Last edited by Mackinzie on September 26th, 2015, 8:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Grathier
Grathier
Grathier

Re: [A] Autumn Pub Crawl

Postby Grathier » September 21st, 2015, 11:23 pm

Bring your own rules this time, Zak. I can't pursue chicks when I'm busy enforcing push-ups on everybody.

Skylah Mac
Skylah Mac
Skylah Mac

Postby Skylah Mac » September 26th, 2015, 8:05 pm

(( I do apologize to any that were planning on attending this event. It has not been cancelled, but moved to October 10th. We were dead set on having a grand time, but our host with the most is having internet issues. We had thought them to be resolved before tonight, but as some can relate, there are some shoddy web companies out there. Lets all cross our fingers for Kate and Zak that they may be released from their internet-less boredom. Zak is unable to attend a lot of the RP happenings in game due to work, so it is important to us that he has the chance to host, as this recurring event was his idea. Again I am sorry if this messed with anyone's plans, but hopefully we will see you next week! Perhaps you can make it next week, Grathier? ))
Last edited by Skylah Mac on September 26th, 2015, 8:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Katelle
Katelle
Katelle

Postby Katelle » September 26th, 2015, 8:18 pm

(( Well I came to apologize that our internet still isn't up (thank goodness for cellular data plans!) but I see Sky has beaten me to it! Thanks for the understanding, folks, and cross your fingers for us to get it back soon! ))

Login  •  Register