Ravenholdt RP Sanctum Azeroth Press The Twisting Nether Gazette Wowpedia
Forum rules
This forum is used to post announcements and advertising for upcoming RP events. There is no set format for posting, but make sure to include a time and place to maximize attendance. Cross-realm events can be posted too, as well as events that might interest the RP community despite not being strictly RP events (e.g. breast cancer gnome race.) For events that might benefit from community input in its planning, feel free to start a thread in the Roleplaying forum.
Skylah Mac
Skylah Mac
Skylah Mac

[A] Harvest Feast

Postby Skylah Mac » September 20th, 2015, 4:34 pm

<The parchment is hung around capital cities for all to see. A shield adorns the upper left corner; a blue and gold banner to stream downwards as if a gentle breeze is blowing on it until it ends tied to the handle of a sword stuck in the ground. A portrait of of friends gathered around a feast stretches the length of the bottom>

As the holiday season is upon us for the next few months, our schedules and daily lives are no doubt busy. At times all the hustle and bustle make it difficult to keep in mind the meanings behind each holiday, and with the Harvest Festival soon approaching, I would encourage everyone to take a moment and ponder. A week dedicated to remembering the fallen who gave their all to protect friends and allies. Perhaps they were claimed by war, or by a heroic deed to save another, a selfless act that cost them their lives so that another could live. All deserve to be remembered, but in the spirit of the Festival, we remember by celebrating! We mourned at the Heroes Memorial, now let us sing their praises to the heavens. Let us show the spirits that their sacrifices were not in vein as we are here, alive, and ready to tackle the life that lies before us! This Wednesday the 23rd at 8 in the evening, we of the Twilight Empire do humbly invite you to join us in celebrating Azeroth's heroes at the Festival grounds set up before the gates of Ironforge with a Harvest Feast. When the night comes to an end, may our celebratory remembrance leave its mark, allowing us to see that we are all capable of heroic measures, and that those that have been lost strengthen us everyday.

((OOC info:

Where: Gate of Ironforge
When: Wednesday the 23rd at 8pm server

Event info: A light hearted social gathering with the feel good nature showing our thanks and support for the heroes of past and present. It is a feast so be sure to bring a hearty appetite. See ya there, Zhii. ~.^ Hehe.))

Mackinzie
Mackinzie
Mackinzie

Re: [A] Harvest Feast

Postby Mackinzie » September 23rd, 2015, 12:56 pm

(( Time to stuff your faces this evening! Everyone is welcome, whether you eat or not, however. I truly hope to see many new faces, as well as old ones. Also, I suggest turning off the NPC /say text, the revelers can get quite chatty. To do so, find the General tab on your chat box, right click it and go into Settings. Go to the Other tab. Un-check the Say box beneath Creature Messages. See you there! ))

Mackinzie
Mackinzie
Mackinzie

Re: [A] Harvest Feast

Postby Mackinzie » September 24th, 2015, 1:10 am

(( Thanks to everyone who came out and RP'd, I had a really good time getting to RP with many of you I hadn't had the chance to before. I enjoyed it! Here are a few SS's I took of the night. A good bit of people came out~

Image))

Login  •  Register