Ravenholdt RP Sanctum Azeroth Press The Twisting Nether Gazette Wowpedia
Forum rules
This forum is used to post announcements and advertising for upcoming RP events. There is no set format for posting, but make sure to include a time and place to maximize attendance. Cross-realm events can be posted too, as well as events that might interest the RP community despite not being strictly RP events (e.g. breast cancer gnome race.) For events that might benefit from community input in its planning, feel free to start a thread in the Roleplaying forum.
Danariel
Danariel
Danariel

[A] A Light Fades: Funeral of Veronid

Postby Danariel » September 19th, 2015, 9:51 pm

*Flyers are posed at various locations, and they read the following*

May he always be remembered, and may the light shine upon him in death. Veronid, chaplain for The Jade Lion, will have his funeral service on Aldor's Rise on the day of Friday, September the 25th at 9:00 PM.

Fallen during one of the many battles at Tol Barad against the Horde, he fought bravely to protect and heal his comrades in arms and paid the ultimate sacrifice. May his bravery and dedication to not only his fellow draenei, but to the Alliance and more importantly, his friends, be revered and remembered. We ask that all who wish to give their respects do so, and please honor his memory. Formal attire is requested if possible, but all are welcome who wish to mourn.

*OOC info*
Time: Friday the 25th at 9:00 pm server time
((If there are any questions please contact myself, Danariel-Twistingnether. I will update as more info comes along.))

Danariel
Danariel
Danariel

Re: [A] A Light Fades: Funeral of Veronid

Postby Danariel » September 26th, 2015, 6:35 pm

((I would like to thank everyone who showed up! Around 20 or so showed up, so I am glad to see we are still kicking as a RP community! Don't forget to also show up to TE's event tonight in Ironforge as well.))

Login  •  Register