Ravenholdt RP Sanctum Azeroth Press The Twisting Nether Gazette Wowpedia
Forum rules
This forum is used to post announcements and advertising for upcoming RP events. There is no set format for posting, but make sure to include a time and place to maximize attendance. Cross-realm events can be posted too, as well as events that might interest the RP community despite not being strictly RP events (e.g. breast cancer gnome race.) For events that might benefit from community input in its planning, feel free to start a thread in the Roleplaying forum.
Danariel
Danariel
Danariel

[A] Tol Barad: RP-PvP event

Postby Danariel » September 13th, 2015, 4:22 pm

*You notice posted on the public call boards, or shouted by heralds, the following message in urgency.*

CALL TO ARMS:
Any and all personal are requested to immediately report to isle of Tol Barad. Horde forces, for whatever reason, are reported to have potentially hostile forces amassing near or on the isle. With tensions strained, it is unknown what the Horde may be up, especially on an island as close to Stormwind and Alliance territory as Tol Barad. All personal are requested to report in at Baradin Base Camp for further instructions.

*OOC info*
*This will be an RP-PvP event, and anyone who wishes to partake in the PvP OOCly is welcome as well. Please contact myself, Danariel-Twistingnether, or Zhii-Ravenholdt for more information Alliance side. Contact Kexti-Ravenholdt for more information for the Horde side of the event*
*Time: Friday, September 18 at 8:00 pm server. Depending on the time Tol Barad starts, however, will dictate when we start, so ask before the event starts, I will update when it will.*

Danariel
Danariel
Danariel

Re: [A] Tol Barad: RP-PvP event

Postby Danariel » September 18th, 2015, 8:01 pm

***UPDATE***

Tol Barad will start around 9:30 pm, we will start some prep RP at 8:45. For those attending OOCly, please be there BEFORE 9:30 so you are there from the start, thanks!

Danariel
Danariel
Danariel

Postby Danariel » September 19th, 2015, 1:25 am

((Thanks to everyone who came! We had about 15 people show up Alliance side, and around 15 people Horde side. Had a good fight, and held up for a while, but sadly the Horde were able to win in the end. But it was fun! I hope to organize more RP-PvP events in the future, and I hope even more can attend!))

Kexti
Kexti
Kexti

Postby Kexti » September 19th, 2015, 6:59 pm

((Yes, thanks to everyone for coming out! Look forward to a Wintergrasp event soon!))

Login  •  Register