Kex'ti and Xaraphyne's Fallrise Cook-Off
Where: Thunderfoot Inn, Valley of Four Winds, Pandaria
When: Saturday 15 August, 4p on the Goblin Clock
After many experiments in Draenic cooking, Xaraphyne and Kex'ti have decided to reach out to see what kind of dishes Netherholdt's Horde can come up with.
1. A person can submit one dish per category.
2. This item must be created with the cooking skill, but can be supplemented with RP in the form of:
A) Preparation style
B) Spices/additional ingredients, either items or other creative ingredients.
3. Five of an entry must be brought, though you are welcome to bring more for the other guests.
4. At least one of the items in an entry must be created by a participant on site, but you can bring a premade stack besides the first one.
5. Cooking with components from mortals is grounds for disqualification, as is using ingredients poisonous to specific races.
6. Dishes are scored by Kex'ti and Xaraphyne. Creativity in both the base meal and cooking are encouraged. For multiple entries, diversity of style is encouraged, but a four-course, themed meal, is also impressive.
A. Fish: This category broadly includes anything from the fishing skill which is not primarily a vegetable.
1. [Brilliant Smallfish], boiled in squid ink under high pressure in Goblin distilling vat, with added [Firebloom] for heat.
2. [Lavascale Minestrone] with [Stuffed Lushrooms] with melted [Chilton Stillton].
3. [Goblin Deviled Clams] baked into a [Fortune Cookie].
B. Meat: This category includes both avian and non-fish components.
1. [Beer-Basted Boar Ribs] basted with [Cheap Beer] and slow roasted, Troll jerk style in a voodoo-blessed grill.
2. [Spiced Chili Crab] with a mixture of [Ancient Pandaren Spices] and broiled in stolen Darnassian moonwell water.
3. [Fel Eggs and Ham] cooked on a looted Iron Horde Gronn's cannons.
C. Vegetarian: This category includes all non-fish or non-meat entries not set aside for the sweets category. Note that Botani or Treant-based parts
do count towards the "no mortal bits" constraint.
1. Fresh brewed [Mageroyal]-flavored [Highland Spirits].
2. Lifebloom-grown [Run Tunn Tuber Surprise] cooked with [Old Spices].
3. Peanut butter and [Black Jelly] sandwich, served on [Pine Nut Bread], an old staple of Alterac households.
D. Sweets: Sweets are designed to be eaten as desserts or snacks, and include some form of sugar. It is acceptable to use anything from the previous three categories, provided the meal is designed as a sweet.
1. Milkshake of aged [Goldthorn Tea] and [Chocolate Cookies], using [Ice Cold Milk] to mix.
2. Reduced [South Island Iced Tea] mixed with [Volatile Rum] to make a sauce, served over [Lyribread].
3. [Moonglow]-infused [Crunchy Spider Surprise], served Tauren style.
4. [Feltail Delight] served on [Perfect Nagrand Cherry] juice, with a single sprig of [Green Tea Leaf].