Ravenholdt RP Sanctum Azeroth Press The Twisting Nether Gazette Wowpedia
Forum rules
This forum is used to post announcements and advertising for upcoming RP events. There is no set format for posting, but make sure to include a time and place to maximize attendance. Cross-realm events can be posted too, as well as events that might interest the RP community despite not being strictly RP events (e.g. breast cancer gnome race.) For events that might benefit from community input in its planning, feel free to start a thread in the Roleplaying forum.
Aryanna
Aryanna
Aryanna

[A] Draenor Supply Drive

Postby Aryanna » March 18th, 2015, 4:59 pm

<The missives have appeared around the Alliance capital cities. They are penned in an elegant and flowing script.>

"Citizens of the Alliance!

The war continues throughout the savage world of Draenor with our forces making gains against the Iron Horde, yet support is still needed. Our resources have been stretched thin by recent wars, both in Pandaria and now in Draenor. As such, Twilight Empire is hosting a charity event to solicit donations of both material goods and money to donate to the aid of our forces fighting on the other side of the portal. Come and lend your aid in this endeavor to afford our troops every advantage they can get on the battlefield.

This event will be held in front of the Stormwind Cathedral on March 20 at 7:30 PM. We will also be raffling off two valuable items. Tickets will be 25 gold each. Food and drink will be provided and in generous quantities as well.

I look forward to seeing as many people as possible that night.

Signed,
Priestess Aryanna Anahi"

(( Hey guys, with the release of 6.1 this seemed like a great time to host another charity event in order to send some funds and material to those brave soldiers beyond the portal. Food and drink are provided, and we'll be raffling off a couple of neat items for your enjoyment.

Please note that any actual gold or items donated will be placed within the Twilight Empire guild bank. I am more than happy to accept "IC" donations with no in-game items attached.

Again, the event details:

What: Draenor Supply Drive
Where: Stormwind Cathedral
When: March 20, 7:30

Hoping to see as many people there as possible! Just hit me up on any of my plethora of alts, or ask someone in TE and they'll direct you towards me, if you'd like to be added to the event list. ))

Login  •  Register