Ravenholdt RP Sanctum Azeroth Press The Twisting Nether Gazette Wowpedia
Forum rules
This forum is used to post any stories following members of the Alliance, collaborative or otherwise. Horde characters can participate too. If you expect roughly equal posting from both sides, please post to the Cross-Faction forum instead. For stories taking place in the past, please post to the Backstories forum. For projects that might benefit from one, feel free to start an OOC companion thread in the Roleplaying forum.
Zhii
Zhii
Zhii

IC world boss raid!!

Postby Zhii » July 26th, 2015, 2:47 pm

*You walk by the hero’s call board and notice a large flyer, written with the following...*

The seas of Draenor are full of dangerous and deadly creatures, none as much as the elusive Whale Shark. These titanic beasts usually spend there days in deeper waters, away from cost lines however, more recently they have been spotted just North of the Tannan jungle. It would seem that the relentless Iron Horde seeks to utilize the Whale Sharks keen hunting senses to sniff out mines for safe passage of there naval fleet. The Orcs of the Ironhold Harbor where able to successfully lore a Whale Shark in and train it to find aquatic mines, giving them a tremendous advantage in there war effort against the armies of Azeroth. Forces of the Alliance navy put a plan into action to mobilize able men and women on a daring mission to capture the beast for there own use to turn the tables on the Iron Horde. A battle ship known as The Jade Lion has been chosen to carry out this task, as well as any brave sole to accompany them to locate and subdue the creature for transportation back to the Lunarfall ship yard. Will you answer the call with your allies to put this plan into action? If so, please contact captain Zhii Fa to sign up and ship out!

((This will be a IC raid of the Savage Whale Shark in Tannan jungle. This boss drops the blueprint Trained Shark Tank which enables your garrisons ships to go on missions that must counter mines. When we are ready, we will move out from Lions Watch to do a IC attack on the harbor itself, before moving onto the boss. If you would like to join this event, please contact myself Zhii-Ravenholdt IC or OOC so that I can put you on the calender or for any questions you may have.))

Grathier
Grathier
Grathier

Re: IC world boss raid!!

Postby Grathier » July 26th, 2015, 11:52 pm

How do you know that the whale shark's presence isn't actually causing disarray in the Iron Horde's shipping lanes between Gorgrond and Tanaan? It might be better just to leave it be.

Zhii
Zhii
Zhii

Postby Zhii » July 27th, 2015, 11:30 am

As much as it would most likely be increasingly difficult for the Iron Horde to be able to keep and maintain a Whale Shark, we can not pass up the opportunity for our navy to safely sail this worlds oceans with out fear of being blown out of the water. Just getting our own ship here proved to be extremely difficult by avoiding main inlets, traveling at only five knot's...

Grathier
Grathier
Grathier

Postby Grathier » July 27th, 2015, 8:42 pm

You're talking about the seas of Draenor, where we have *just* started to strike out against an entire navy that has previously operated unchecked. If you're seeking safe travel for others, it would be a more efficient use of resources to tackle an enemy destroyer rather than a marine animal.

(( Just playing devil's advocate - I really need that damn schematic myself. ))

Skaedi
Skaedi
Skaedi

Postby Skaedi » July 28th, 2015, 2:05 pm

Have someone roll a new toon named MattHooper. That'll do the trick!

LEGION
LEGION
LEGION

Postby LEGION » July 28th, 2015, 7:54 pm

(( Might be able to get The Indelibles to help down the beastie if it's before our 8PM server raids on Sunday or Tuesday. Otherwise, I can try to get folks into game to help out... just depends. Can guarantee at least one tank and heals if it's a day/time I can make it. ))

Grathier
Grathier
Grathier

Postby Grathier » July 28th, 2015, 7:54 pm

Skaedi wrote:Have someone roll a new toon named MattHooper. That'll do the trick!

And be that epic MM hunter who downs the boss after the whole raid is wiped!

Zhii
Zhii
Zhii

Postby Zhii » July 29th, 2015, 5:56 pm

LEGION wrote:(( Might be able to get The Indelibles to help down the beastie if it's before our 8PM server raids on Sunday or Tuesday. Otherwise, I can try to get folks into game to help out... just depends. Can guarantee at least one tank and heals if it's a day/time I can make it. ))

((That would be cool! Would you be able to send me mail in game so I can put you on the event so you would be able to invite them?))

Zhii
Zhii
Zhii

Postby Zhii » July 29th, 2015, 5:59 pm

Grathier wrote:You're talking about the seas of Draenor, where we have *just* started to strike out against an entire navy that has previously operated unchecked. If you're seeking safe travel for others, it would be a more efficient use of resources to tackle an enemy destroyer rather than a marine animal.

(( Just playing devil's advocate - I really need that damn schematic myself. ))

Normally it would, however this will be a sea to land mission. The waters north of Tannan are to risky to sail though at this time until we establish a better foot hold.

((I will send you mail in game or try to invite you to the event when I get on))

BerylGreen
BerylGreen
BerylGreen

Postby BerylGreen » August 12th, 2015, 1:01 pm

((Rhysta does not have access to Tanaan Jungle yet, would it be okay to bring my hunter, instead? Berylgreen))

Login  •  Register