Ravenholdt RP Sanctum Azeroth Press The Twisting Nether Gazette Wowpedia
Forum rules
This forum is used to post any stories following members of the Alliance, collaborative or otherwise. Horde characters can participate too. If you expect roughly equal posting from both sides, please post to the Cross-Faction forum instead. For stories taking place in the past, please post to the Backstories forum. For projects that might benefit from one, feel free to start an OOC companion thread in the Roleplaying forum.
Delenay
Delenay
Delenay

Freelance Photographer for Hire

Postby Delenay » March 3rd, 2015, 10:31 pm

*Flyers have recently been seen posted around Stormwind and Ironforge advertising for a business*

Arcane Images

Freelance Photographer for hire.

Personal, business, parties and events or Landscape scenes.

Prices may vary for Landscape pictures depending on the location and danger it may entail.

All other photos are set at xxx gold per photo, based on current prices of film.

If interested please contact Autumn Delenay at *****, Ironforge or contact a member of the Twilight Empire.

((Autumn is an aspiring photographer and now that we have cameras Icly in game, we can have screenshots we take become legit photos ICly. I see this as a way to give Autumn a job/income and a way to add a bit of new RP around. While we have technology such as holograms, the photos Autumn takes would still need to be developed in a black room, cause I like the idea. If anyone is interested in seeing the "photos" Autumn took, I made a twitter account in her name to act as a portfolio of her work here))
Last edited by Delenay on May 3rd, 2015, 4:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Thomas Jarington
Thomas Jarington
Thomas Jarington

Re: Freelance Photographer for Hire

Postby Thomas Jarington » March 4th, 2015, 3:13 pm

((Cool idea!! ))
Thomas Jarington & Co.

TylerG
TylerG
TylerG

Postby TylerG » March 5th, 2015, 12:08 am

((Hah! I love it!))

Delenay
Delenay
Delenay

Postby Delenay » May 3rd, 2015, 4:12 pm

((Bump for rebranding and new location!))

Login  •  Register